Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your transmitter still working if you place rechargerable or normal batteries in the compartment? If not, maybe some of your electronic components were burnt.

The LED indicates the present of incoming main supply, it does not tell anything about the output. Take a multimeter to measure the output of your power adaptor.

As far as I know, TX can usually take up to 12Vdc without any problem. One of my friend has used the Alkaline batteries before. As for your case, I believe the power adaptor produced average voltage of 12V but not true 12Vdc, and the peak voltage could be quite high exceed the voltage that your certain Tx components may take it.

Comment

Hi Simys

I have put the normal batteries back in,no prob.Tx okay...just no power goes to the tx?

Comment

Did u plug the output of the adapter to the socket of the tx without batteries in?
        If so then that should be why ur tx cant be turned on. Cos the socket is for u to charge ur tx batt, not power it directly. Even if u put the batts into ur tx, plug the adapter output in and turn on the tx, it will be using the batt's power, not the adapter's.
        If u wan to power ur tx straight from the adapter, u'll have to solder the adapter output to the opp ends of the batt terminal or solder a connector so that u can switch between batts and adapter use.

9.6V = low voltage
        12V = norminal operating voltage

hope this helps
        Failure is not final,
        Success is never ending:
        It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

yes adaptor plug in,no AA batteries

yes adaptor plug in,no AA batteries.Still no power... And is it my tx dun support optional power adaptor??Andthat jack is only meant for charger input??

Comment

Andthat jack is only meant for charger input??
            Yup! So thats why if u wanna use direct power then u'll have to solder a connector to opposite ends of the batt terminals to supply power to the tx.
            Failure is not final,
            Success is never ending:
            It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

thanks anyway..

members here are extremely helpful.SALUTE!

Comment

Charger and battery voltage

Hello, for charger , it normally or practically must be higher then battery, eg.a 9.6v batteries needs a 12v voltage to charge it.Unlike adaptors you use exact voltage to run it.There is a tolerance between the voltage not too high or too low.
                THANKS
                SPEED IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL

Comment

Working...
                X