Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMAX B6 Question

I have noticed that my IMAX B6 does not do a full balance charge my 3 cell Lipo to max volt of 12.6v. It would somehow stopat about 12.48-12.50v. When I check the it with my DN charger, it would indicate that the the 3 cells are not balanced so I had to rebalance the cells again. Any bro have this problem?
    Align 450 pro V2 FBL / SK540
    Align 550 V2 FBL / BeastX
    next?? .......maybe a Logo...

Imax B5, B6 and B8 all have the same problem of inaccurate balancing as the factory used 10% resisters instead of 0.1% resisters.

Read this thread and others concerning this matter.

You're lucky, your battery were under charged, ...mine were OVERcharged and they're toasted ! (bloated ...Polyquests and Thunderpowers) before I found out it was the blurdy charger.
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I had to buy an additional external balancer to use this charger(Imax B6) now. This kind of problem should not be allowed to be sold and it is not cheap either. Same sense of melanine attitude.
      Heli 1 : Trex XL CDE modified

Heli 2: CopterX450SEV2

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy View Post
        I had to buy an additional external balancer to use this charger(Imax B6) now. This kind of problem should not be allowed to be sold and it is not cheap either. Same sense of melanine attitude.
        I agree.......reaslly sucks......some more have to spend more $$ to get the inherent problem fixed
        Align 450 pro V2 FBL / SK540
        Align 550 V2 FBL / BeastX
        next?? .......maybe a Logo...

Comment

Thank guy for the info. After reading this I won't be buying any Imax or recommend anyone to buy one until Imax manufacturer wakes up their idea.

Any recommendation for a reasonable good lipo charger to replace the Imax?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5 View Post
            Any recommendation for a reasonable good lipo charger to replace the Imax?
            Hyperion

Comment

Tahmazo or Cellpro
              Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Working...
              X