Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batteries?

I am thinking of getting the TT mini titan to start this new RC heli hobby.
    After reading so many horror stories of lipo batteries bloating, going up in flame, charging, balancing and discharging, I am fearful of this battery liao.

How do I know what type and what rating to get for the heli that I want to buy? can someone point me to some website or information on how do I know how to charge, discharge and balance the battery that I am getting.

relax its "completely" safe

haha dont worry , i was scared of lipos aswell , but its simple ... really , all you have to do is becareful and watch your flight time.

for mini-titan , you have to use 3cell lipos something like 2200mAh, 20-30C ones are popular.

When you buy the charger , lets say , from RCE , the shop owner will teach you every step on charging / discharging / balancing if you dont know how to do it so you dont have to worry ... just ALWAYS balance the batteries if youre scared of over-charging a battery.

stuff to note :
    most batteries need a balancing tab to charge , balancing tab and the red&black cable must be connected

Comment

lipo battery for mini-titan RC Heli

Hi, maybe you can try some Desire Power lipo battery series 3S 2200mAh 22C/25C/30C as Mr. Nicholas recommended for your RC Heli.

if you are interesting you may get to http://www.desire-battery.com )

About charging of lipo batteries, it is much beeter for you to charge the battery packs with 0.2c/ 0.5c/1c under balance charge, this is much better for showing the best performance of lipo batteries ! Meanwhile, you have to avoid over-charge and over-discharge !

if you have any question or need any more information about rc battery, you can contact me as you like !

Email: susan@desire-power.com
      MSN: susanliao@hotmail.com
      Desire Power

Comment

Originally posted by desire View Post
        Hi, maybe you can try some Desire Power lipo battery series 3S 2200mAh 22C/25C/30C as Mr. Nicholas recommended for your RC Heli.

if you are interesting you may get to http://www.desire-battery.com )

About charging of lipo batteries, it is much beeter for you to charge the battery packs with 0.2c/ 0.5c/1c under balance charge, this is much better for showing the best performance of lipo batteries ! Meanwhile, you have to avoid over-charge and over-discharge !

if you have any question or need any more information about rc battery, you can contact me as you like !

Email: susan@desire-power.com
        MSN: susanliao@hotmail.com
        Desire Power

U from desire power??? I also desire more power for my RC models. I tot u should go thru ur authorised dealer here for advertisements???

I'm sure he is interesting too.

Comment

Desire Power official distributor in Singapore

hi,sorry to inform,hehe,I have checked that so far we have our official distributor--Sky Hobbies Singapore who distribute our Desire Power products ! So all of the Singapore customers can get Desire Power batteries from them directly ! Their homepage is: http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/ Thanks !

Comment

If you are scared, put a 5kg powder form or freezing form extinguisher near your charger and battery like me. I kiasu abit, I put both.
            今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
            不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
            长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
            Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
            If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
            Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
            Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
            Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
            Outrage 550 (FB)6's
            Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
            Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
            Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Working...
            X