Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lba10 (a123)

Anyone using LBA10 (A123 version)?
    I tried using it, but it keeps flashing once on red and green LED many times, then the green LED will flash 4 times. I have checked the harness, am very sure connectivity is correct and through, but no matter how I press the mode/reset button, it still the same.
    According to manual, 4 green LED flashes means wrong wiring or connection ... Pls advise.

Yes, i have the same problem. Im going to try getting the proper connector for my batts although i cant see what's wrong with the hyperion one which i modified.

Comment

have been using it for some time, no problem till now.
      i am using both the original and self-made adapter balancer-tap.

the manual stated, need to attach the batt balancer-tap first,
      then the batt connector to the lba 10.
      but i try connector then balancer-tap,still work.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
      Robotis Bioloid
      Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Sorry guys.
        The problem lies with my setup.
        I am supposed to connect up the balancing tab from A123 to balancer AND the dean connect to the balancer (which I have stupidly left out thinking its the same as the older version of balancer)
        So, yeah, sorry for the hoohaa I've created, and thanks to SkyHobbies for calling me up instantly to help resolve my careles mistake.

Comment

wow... got a question, is it compatible wit the hyperion EOS7I? then can i use the data port function? i;m not sure if the data port on my EOS7i can read anything else apart from the temp sensor
          DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Hi,

just wanna find out from ppl who has been using the Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net with A123......

1) Can this balance be used with normal lipo chargers(like EOS5i) or must it be used with newer chargers like EOS0606i(with a123 support)?

2) Can I network the new Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net with A123 with old Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net, to charge lipos?

Comment

if both charger and balancer (new and old) are a123 compatible. I don;t see why not... as for networking... if your old balancer is a123 compatible and is net-workable... why not?

but all in all, i think it is safer if you ask sky-hobbies
              DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CJen
                Hi,

just wanna find out from ppl who has been using the Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net with A123......

1) Can this balance be used with normal lipo chargers(like EOS5i) or must it be used with newer chargers like EOS0606i(with a123 support)?

2) Can I network the new Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net with A123 with old Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net, to charge lipos?

The new LBA10 has additional feature for A123 balancing, other than it is still the same as the former LBA10. It is compatible for all EOS Chargers. The new EOS0606i does not require LBA10 balancers as these chargers have already got LBA10 integrated.

Yes you can, but both balancers must be in Lipo Mode as the old one does not have A123. Also it is good to make sure that one is switched to "master" and the other one is switched to "slave".

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                Tel : +65 6293 3968
                Official You Tube Channel
                FACEBOOK :

Comment

Charging A123 Cells

Hi Derrick,
                  Thanks for the clarification.

If I want to charge a123 cells, can I just use my EOS 5i with the new LBA10 w/a123?
                  Will the LBA10 w/a123 do the cut off at 3.3 volts or the charger itself must support a123 charging? Getting a bit confused here.....

Originally posted by SKYHOBBIES
                  The new LBA10 has additional feature for A123 balancing, other than it is still the same as the former LBA10. It is compatible for all EOS Chargers. The new EOS0606i does not require LBA10 balancers as these chargers have already got LBA10 integrated.

Yes you can, but both balancers must be in Lipo Mode as the old one does not have A123. Also it is good to make sure that one is switched to "master" and the other one is switched to "slave".

Comment

If you need to charge A123, you have to ensure both the charger and LBA10 balancer are A123 capable. It will finish charging at 3.6V. If you are not sure if your EOS5i is A123 capable, take a look at the attached photo. It should have a yellow label which state so...

However, you can opt to wait for the new release of the new 2008 EOS04XX Chargers due to launched very very soon.

We will release the information at a later date.

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                    200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                    2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                    Tel : +65 6293 3968
                    Official You Tube Channel
                    FACEBOOK :

Comment

Working...
                    X