Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloating Lipos

Hi guys, jus to check with u guys, if a lipo bloats after flight and goes back to normal when cooled, is that ok? What could be the problem that caused the bloat? The battery still has lots of punch.. Just that after flight, it'll bloat slightly.. Is that normal?
    AR Drone 2.0
    Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
    Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
    RG831B Rx

sigpic

It means the lipo has been overdischarged and its life will be shorten.

Comment

Lets say for example the Lipo is 2200mAh 20C, how do i calculate my flight time? I am only flying it in idle mode for 4mins or less..
      AR Drone 2.0
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

How much amps are u drawing???

Comment

what is the brand of the lipo?

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
            Lets say for example the Lipo is 2200mAh 20C, how do i calculate my flight time? I am only flying it in idle mode for 4mins or less..
            i do it by trial & error method.

I will see how much mah charge in. 20% of the mah must be remained in ur batt b4 charging. U can adjust your flight time accordingly to it.

Comment

For amps drawn by the motor and esc im not really sure but im using the same set up as jansonfinn.. Align 430XL with 35X ESC.. I've heard before that the stock wooden blade by TT is very amp hungry right? So if i were to change blades, would there be a difference in the amp drawn?
              AR Drone 2.0
              Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
              RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
                For amps drawn by the motor and esc im not really sure but im using the same set up as jansonfinn.. Align 430XL with 35X ESC.. I've heard before that the stock wooden blade by TT is very amp hungry right? So if i were to change blades, would there be a difference in the amp drawn?
                there is difference in the blades u use. Because of its weight

Comment

Working...
                X