Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Balance Charger to get?

Hi all, have been reading all the threads regarding gd n bads of different charger. Initial bet was on the Imax B6 balance charger. But then, found thread on other forum saying the balance voltage is not gd. So i am back to zero again. Have visited some local hobby website, but cant decide which is gd. Some charger needs external balancer like the hyperion chargers with LBA10 while others are incorporated (Imax). So in terms of voltage balance, is an incorporated one better or a seperate balancer better?
    Another charger in my consideration is the Mega power Poseidon-860DS Balancer Charger. Any user wan to comment on this? Thanks all.

how much do you want to spend? if its any amount ... go for the Hyperion 1210i and the TP210 balancer
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
      how much do you want to spend? if its any amount ... go for the Hyperion 1210i and the TP210 balancer
      Why dun go for both Hyperion? i mean the balancer and charger.

You tried 1210i with niMH/niCad battery? Does it false peak often? That's my main concern, i use my ICE charger and it false peak my old Nickel cell very often

Comment

think balancers brands are the same... cause my trusted TP210 failed on me..
        and I ended up with a B5.

The TP210 could have caused several of my batts to bloat.. I only notice the TP210 was not balancing right after I saw it keep draining the same batt across all my LiPos packs. I confirmed it after I used a digital multimeter to check.

Balanced pack, plug into my spoiled TP210, it will start draining until it is unbalance. Those packs my TP210 claimed to be balanced are quite substaintially unbalanced. I threw it away. I counter check my batts with Multimeter now.
        huh

Comment

hihi, budget is ard 200 +- 10%. Hyperion charger gd?

Considering this too.
          Hyperion EOS 0606i 6S 6A max CHARGER AC/DC
          Like the AC/DC part, coz if i get Imax B6 + DC Supply, its gonna cost ard the same. Then Imax B6 seems not very balance in some of the thread that i have read.

Comment

I use the DN Balance Charger from JH, it's works, I believe it's a decent price too.
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by nic
              think balancers brands are the same... cause my trusted TP210 failed on me..
              and I ended up with a B5.

The TP210 could have caused several of my batts to bloat.. I only notice the TP210 was not balancing right after I saw it keep draining the same batt across all my LiPos packs. I confirmed it after I used a digital multimeter to check.

Balanced pack, plug into my spoiled TP210, it will start draining until it is unbalance. Those packs my TP210 claimed to be balanced are quite substaintially unbalanced. I threw it away. I counter check my batts with Multimeter now.
              I am using the TP210 leh, dun scared me leh. Damn it!

Comment

wow, the more i read abt the hyperion, the more i am stuck with it. Guys, are you all hyperion user????

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie
                  I am using the TP210 leh, dun scared me leh. Damn it!
                  So far.. I haven't come across anyone else with a failed TP210 except myself.

but after that experience, I decide not to waste money buying another TP210 since it may fail too; that's why I ended with a B5, which haven't fail me so far.
                  huh

Comment

my apologies.. mine was a TP205. not TP210. got the number wrong.
                    huh

Comment

Nic, you scared me for a while there. cos I don't have that mismatch problem with my TP210.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycross
                        Nic, you scared me for a while there. cos I don't have that mismatch problem with my TP210.
                        I think the 0610i looks good.
                        http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/Lipo_Chargers.htm

Comment

hi, i have some question not very clear, JST plug got XH and EH, then which one is the Loongmax batt? Also wat is a T-plug? omg, so many diff plugs.....

Comment

Originally posted by mahojazz
                            hi, i have some question not very clear, JST plug got XH and EH, then which one is the Loongmax batt? Also wat is a T-plug? omg, so many diff plugs.....
                            Get the hyperion adapter solve all ur issues

Comment

Working...
                            X