Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aplus XP LiPo battery

Just by chance anyone use Aplus XP Lipo battery before? Need some feedback is this brand of battery worth to purchase? I'm thinking of getting a APLUS 4500mAh-22C 6S1P for my E550. Your comments are appreciated!!!

I have never use this lipo before but was talking to fung from flying-hobby when I was in HK 2 months ago, he said that he is currently using it and that other pple are using it as well. According to him, lasting up to 70 to 80 cycles is no problem and even at 70ish cycles there isn't any bloat at all. He also said that it still has the punch at 70ish cycles.

Sounds good? In the end, me too kiasi to try.

Hope that will help you a little.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Me also a bit kai see that why ask around 1st....

Originally posted by ahnicko
      I have never use this lipo before but was talking to fung from flying-hobby when I was in HK 2 months ago, he said that he is currently using it and that other pple are using it as well. According to him, lasting up to 70 to 80 cycles is no problem and even at 70ish cycles there isn't any bloat at all. He also said that it still has the punch at 70ish cycles.

Sounds good? In the end, me too kiasi to try.

Hope that will help you a little.

Comment

Working...
      X