Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP extreme lipo refuse to charge

Anyone have encounter lipo refuse to be charge up. My TP about 40+cycle refuse to charge up. Whenever i see my align balancer plug in for charging, it will indicate 4 green lights which mean full & balance but once i plug into my trex450. It will sprool up for less than a minute, it will show sign of weak batt and sprool down.
    Anyone know why?
    Trex600 Nitro
    OS50 Hyper
    B6T 2In1 Regulator
    Zimmerman
    Rev Max
    DX7-AR7000
    GY401+9254
    S9351

Originally posted by wilson76
    Anyone have encounter lipo refuse to be charge up. My TP about 40+cycle refuse to charge up. Whenever i see my align balancer plug in for charging, it will indicate 4 green lights which mean full & balance but once i plug into my trex450. It will sprool up for less than a minute, it will show sign of weak batt and sprool down.
    Anyone know why?
    it could be the deans not being soldered properly. try measuring with a multimeter.. if it is fully charged on the balancing tabs, then resolder the dean
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

What charger are you using?
      Is the battery, esc, motor over heating after one min of flying?

Anyone know why?

Comment

Anyone know why?
        Bye bye battery..
        The TP pack is breathing its last.
        Think of old man with weak bladder... you'll get the idea. Time to change a new pack.

Cheers,
        Leon

Comment

40 cycles is too early for the batt to die..

wilson, a fellow flyer faced the same prob and it was solved by just resoldering the deans
          For sale

Comment

really? I'm waiting for the result of this... could help save a lot of lipos.

Comment

Originally posted by mave
              What charger are you using?
              Is the battery, esc, motor over heating after one min of flying?
              using Align Balancer - My other TP lipo is working fine on my trex450 Definitely nothin wrong with the heli setup as it can do 3D nicely with at least 6min flt time and lipo just warm to touch.
              Trex600 Nitro
              OS50 Hyper
              B6T 2In1 Regulator
              Zimmerman
              Rev Max
              DX7-AR7000
              GY401+9254
              S9351

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
                it could be the deans not being soldered properly. try measuring with a multimeter.. if it is fully charged on the balancing tabs, then resolder the dean
                Will give it a try to re-solder.
                Trex600 Nitro
                OS50 Hyper
                B6T 2In1 Regulator
                Zimmerman
                Rev Max
                DX7-AR7000
                GY401+9254
                S9351

Comment

any 1 any ideal how cum my tp lipo when charging time it ten to bloat when charging. i dont belive i use another tp lipo to charge after abt 2 hr time it started to bloat. so any ideal
                  mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer
                    any 1 any ideal how cum my tp lipo when charging time it ten to bloat when charging. i dont belive i use another tp lipo to charge after abt 2 hr time it started to bloat. so any ideal
                    sounds like u have a faulty charger or balancer
                    For sale

Comment

Working...
                    X