Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lead Acid Battery

Anyone knows where can I get those small portable sealed lead acid battery? I remember Jet Hobby used to sell one that has a capacity of 8000mAh and it's small enough to carry to the field for field charging. But it's no longer available from JH, so who knows where else can I get such a battery? Thanks!

Why is it when I post once in this thread, the post appeared twice in two different threads? Bug?

Comment

Sim Lim Tower . Get those 7.2AH = 7200mah. Pricing should be cheaper than hobby shop.

Comment

Originally posted by skylark991
        Sim Lim Tower . Get those 7.2AH = 7200mah. Pricing should be cheaper than hobby shop.
        Thanks for the tip! Will go there to buy

Comment

Uh then how to charge that lead acid battery?
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
            Uh then how to charge that lead acid battery?
            u can buy those lead acid battery charger to charge. Alternatively, u can also use those munti-functional charger such as Imax B5 or BC6 to charge your lead acid battery.

Comment

Go to any motorcycle shop will do.Motorcycle battery are rated 12V and ranged few for few amp only.

Comment

Remember to get those 12V one cause my old motorcycle battery is 6V.

Comment

How much is the lead acid battery at Sim lim tower ranges from? i lazy to go and survey and dun want to end up kanna con
                  I'm back!!!!

Comment

You can check with your biker friend.Ask them where is Lim AH Boy.He shall have what your are looking for.

Comment

haha how you know i ride motorcycle? it is history liao, now dun ride, sold it off.
                      I'm back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hello_hellohello
                        How much is the lead acid battery at Sim lim tower ranges from? i lazy to go and survey and dun want to end up kanna con
                        Went to Sim Lim Tower last Saturday and found the following:
                        First Power 12V 7.2Ah $22.80
                        CRB 12V 7.2Ah $25
                        Yuasa 12V 7Ah $28

These prices are from the shops at B1, Kim Chew and the shop beside it (can't remember the name). Don't bother to go to the other floors as they are all selling the same batts at a higher price.

Comment

Originally posted by traderghost
                          CRB 12V 7.2Ah $25
                          Yuasa 12V 7Ah $28

These prices are from the shops at B1, Kim Chew and the shop beside it (can't remember the name). Don't bother to go to the other floors as they are all selling the same batts at a higher price.
                          Thanks for the information. Maybe i getting it at end of the month. Will be quite busy and no time to go there and buy
                          I'm back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by traderghost
                            CRB 12V 7.2Ah $25
                            Yuasa 12V 7Ah $28

Go to Sim Lim Square 2nd flr shop name UniCell sellin at 12v 7.2AH $18++
                            EPP WARBIRD P51
                            HS55
                            Optic6

Comment

Carefour Suntec is selling jump start battery for car at $50+.
                              Comes with a charger too.
                              It does come handy for charging battery at site...

Comment

Working...
                              X