Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recomended Battery??

Hi,

I just got myself a Honeybee FP..And i wonder what is the best battery for a best flight...As pple saying that using 3s lipo will burn off the motor....but powerful..

As for 2s lipo not much of a power but wont burn off the motor...Mind giving some option...Im using super ski so is abit heavy....

Thanks..

go 2s, it's fine. with the reduced weight your heli will still have the power. you have a direct upgrade path to dd tail and brushless that way.

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
      go 2s, it's fine. with the reduced weight your heli will still have the power. you have a direct upgrade path to dd tail and brushless that way.
      what if i use 3s what is the pro and cons?

Comment

Congrats on your new HB FP.

3s will likely burn the 4-in-1 and brushed motors.

2s Lipo is sufficient. The heli should be able to fly at least several stories high.

But it is worthwhile considering getting a 2s-3s Lipo charger so that it can be used when you upgrade to other helis using 3s lipos and above.

"Keep Fly'in Till They're Dry."
        Mini Titan E325 SE Version
        Full CNC Metal Rotor and Tail
        Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
        Hitec Optic 6 Electron/HS65HB
        Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Heliguy
          Congrats on your new HB FP.

3s will likely burn the 4-in-1 and brushed motors.

2s Lipo is sufficient. The heli should be able to fly at least several stories high.

But it is worthwhile considering getting a 2s-3s Lipo charger so that it can be used when you upgrade to other helis using 3s lipos and above.

wah serious can fly 2 -3 stories high with 2s battery n with stock motor...

Comment

Originally posted by mtyw8888
            wah serious can fly 2 -3 stories high with 2s battery n with stock motor...
            Yes possible. Your stock motor is the 370? With 2s lipos HB FP can fly outdoors to about 5 stories high. It should be higher than what you can handle for now, and plenty of learning you can try out.
            "Keep Fly'in Till They're Dry."
            Mini Titan E325 SE Version
            Full CNC Metal Rotor and Tail
            Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
            Hitec Optic 6 Electron/HS65HB
            Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

Is DN Lipo 1350mAh 20C ok for my HB FP...will it blow my motor or other stuff....?

Comment

Working...
              X