Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hextronic batteries a lot cheaper but perform as well as FP, TP etc?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoozac
    Let me try my luck to see if I can send it by normal post.

Just another question. Will I be expected to pay for the shipping charge of the replacement battery? What is the usual practice for these kinds of returns?
    the last time i got store credit instead.. other guys who got replacements will know better
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

I send back spoilt ESC n they will give u option to have store credit or replacement.

I chose replacement. Shipping charges are bore by them.

My 1st time was normal mail, took damn bloody long!!! 2nd time I sent thru registered, within the 3rd working day reach them already.

Comment

I'm totally impressed by the great service from United Hobbies, one of my HXT batt was bloated on the 28th flight. So what I did was take photos of my batts and send them an email 4 days ago and this is what they replied:

Hello;

Thank you for your e-mail and the photos. We are sorry to hear about the puffed battery,
        we have arranged to replace the battery for you on photo judging. Your order ID is #20055719.
        It will be posted to you soonest possible.

Thank you for understanding and being patient.
        Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

Best Regards,
        Raman
        Unitedhobbies
        support@UnitedHobbiesSupport.com

True enough, I logged into my account in UH and the batt has already been posted.

This is a no questions asked warrenty claim and I did not even have to mail them back my bloated lipo.

Great service, first class

Totally satisfied customer
        [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

My 4S lipo is starting to puff, time for me to send pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Art2
            I'm totally impressed by the great service from United Hobbies, one of my HXT batt was bloated on the 28th flight. So what I did was take photos of my batts and send them an email 4 days ago and this is what they replied:

Hello;

Thank you for your e-mail and the photos. We are sorry to hear about the puffed battery,
            we have arranged to replace the battery for you on photo judging. Your order ID is #20055719.
            It will be posted to you soonest possible.

Thank you for understanding and being patient.
            Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

Best Regards,
            Raman
            Unitedhobbies
            support@UnitedHobbiesSupport.com

True enough, I logged into my account in UH and the batt has already been posted.

This is a no questions asked warrenty claim and I did not even have to mail them back my bloated lipo.

Great service, first class

Totally satisfied customer
            ur batt is what batch no...?
            For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
              ur batt is what batch no...?
              Mine is the 7FGR batch.

Comment

I had a 7FGR 1000mAh 3s bloat even before using... Maybe the bloat is not obvious enough Let us know if 7FGR batch can be changed...

Their reply is as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Hello Sir,

Thank you for shopping at our store. We are sorry but we are unable to replace puffy batteries base on photo judgment for series 7F. We can only replace puffy batteries between 7A to 7E base on photo judgment. Please send it back to our warranty department fro inspection and replacement.

If you believe your item to be faulty, you can send it back to us for inspection and replacement.

............etc
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I've sent photos of my 7FGRs batteries (2x4S 2200mAh; 2x3S 4100mAh) to them. The 4S are used less than 8 times while the 3S are brand new. Guess the photos are obvious that there's bloating as they are sending replacements to me when there's stock. I've got some 3S 2200mAh and 4S 3200mAh ones too. Haven't started using them but they looks ok for the time being.

Comment

Mine is the 7FGR batch.
                    mine is 7FP.. and they want photos plus send back, sianz
                    For sale

Comment

I guess the bloat must be obvious enough so that they will change the batts based on photo judgment.

Comment

I guess the bloat must be obvious enough so that they will change the batts based on photo judgment.
                        it is leh....... maybe must make them more obvious haha

btw how are the litestorms?
                        For sale

Comment

I sent a series of about 5 photos for each set of batteries from different angles to show the bloating.

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
                            it is leh....... maybe must make them more obvious haha

btw how are the litestorms?
                            Hahaha, the hyperion litestorms are fantastic. Dunno is it me or what, but with the litestorms my Mini T feels like it got more power.

Comment

Guess i shd con't to use the batt and bloat it more

Comment

Hahaha, the hyperion litestorms are fantastic. Dunno is it me or what, but with the litestorms my Mini T feels like it got more power.
                                but they are pretty ex right?
                                For sale

Comment

Working...
                                X