Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airthunder Lipos

Been reading about airthunder lipos, but don't think they are available in singapore yet. Supposed to have pretty low discharge, and people on helifreak been testing them with seemlingly promising results. costwise comparable to current topend lipos, around S$120 for 11.1v 2200mah 25c with shipping.

anyone tried them yet? i was about to order some 3e lipos online for my trex when i chanced upon this brand. now not sure wat to buy!

i think 3e batts are like half their price?

btw i dont think u should use the 3e batts, they are pretty low spec'ed for a trex
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Try Hextronic batteries at unitedhobbies.com. They are selling 4s2200 etc for only USD40 or something. Much cheaper.
      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Yeh.. But they won't bloat like DN.. Have one 2100mAh 3s 10C.. runs hot, but don't bloat.. even when stored fully charge for over 1 month..

Originally posted by johndyl
        i think 3e batts are like half their price?

btw i dont think u should use the 3e batts, they are pretty low spec'ed for a trex

Comment

AirThunder Lipo

Originally posted by huasze
          Been reading about airthunder lipos, but don't think they are available in singapore yet. Supposed to have pretty low discharge, and people on helifreak been testing them with seemlingly promising results. costwise comparable to current topend lipos, around S$120 for 11.1v 2200mah 25c with shipping.

anyone tried them yet? i was about to order some 3e lipos online for my trex when i chanced upon this brand. now not sure wat to buy!
          Hi Huasze,

PM Sent

Regards,
          KT

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
            Yeh.. But they won't bloat like DN.. Have one 2100mAh 3s 10C.. runs hot, but don't bloat.. even when stored fully charge for over 1 month..
            sounds gd.. think they have a 15c or something.. can try or not like that.......?
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Not sure hor.. maybe it's just lucky for me to have own that "ONE" good pack.. but again, luck is always not with me one leh..

Aiya.. Nitro lah.. No balance problem, no charger problem, no bloating, DN,TP,FP,3S,DH whatever brand.. No worries for how much burst rates. Just pump, start, fly.. no bloating one. and longer flight time, then go home no need to charge battery

Originally posted by johndyl
              sounds gd.. think they have a 15c or something.. can try or not like that.......?

Comment

Originally posted by kelnet88
                Hi Huasze,

PM Sent

Regards,
                KT
                KT, are you selling this brand?
                Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Working...
                X