Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T15 3S Battery full charge shows only 3.85v

Hi,

After fully charging a 3s TP battery with Tahmazo T15, status shows 3.85v for each of the 3 cells. Shouldn't it be 4.2v?

Well, i tried slow charge at 0.4mah but end result still the same at 3.85v as mentioned above. Is there anything wrong? What i do now, is after charging with my T15, i charge it with my cheapo E-sky orange charger to bring the volt up to 4.2v, after which i balance with TB6.

Why is the T15 not capable of charging the thunderpower cells to 4.2? why does it stop at 3.85 despite lowering the amp to 0.4? So shameful that i have to use e-sky charger to up it to 4.2v after that.

Can anyone please explain to me what is wrong?
    In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

maybe the settings on the charger are wrong??

have u tried with another batt?
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Nothing to do with settings. Even tried charging at snail pace, max only 3.8v to 3.9v at most per cell. Not sure why. Will have to use e-sky charger to charge them to bring them up to 4.2v then i balance the battery after that.

So ridiculous.
      In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

all ur batts are like that? if so.. time to bring it back to the shop...
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
        X