Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pls help...what happen with my battery???

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls help...what happen with my battery???

Hiii...Iam a beginer in heli...I just bought honeybee, I still havent fly that honeybee...I just try to do familiar wiht the controler...then my battery power is empty...then I charger it fot 15 min...but I still don make it fly...the tmr morning I leave my battery charger..may be it charger about 7 hour...I plug it to my honeybee...but it is still no power...and I try charger again and again...still no power...is my battery spoile????

Are you refering to the stock batt??? If yes, the Ni-MH batt usually take up to about 1.5 to 2 hour of charging... the batt should be warm... Anything more then that is not encourage as the batt get too HOT something might just happen... Don't! and never charge for 7hr like you mention...lucky nothing happen...

So if your batt is warm mean it have been charge. If not something might be wrong with your charger...do get it check...or get a replacement.
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

hey man its not your batt trust me this happend to me i was charging for 2 hours and it worked once so i took it back to rotor they replaced it, same thing happend charged it for 2 hours and could not charge the batt up again. in the end the guy in the shop said you can only charge it for 45mins and after that it has been working perfect. then i thought 45mins is so long, so i bought a 15min quick charger that i currently have for sale because i dont have a honeybee anymore the charger has all the conectors for the batts.
      heres the link http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...=chargers+sale

Comment

emmm...I bought tha honeybee at KL..now Iam back to tanjung pinang...I haven test using tester whether the charger spoile or the battery...but when I charger the battery...both of them is not hot...then is there any suggestion what is the best battery and charger work fine in this honeybee...I still havent fly lol

Comment

Originally posted by salimans
          emmm...I bought tha honeybee at KL..now Iam back to tanjung pinang...I haven test using tester whether the charger spoile or the battery...but when I charger the battery...both of them is not hot...then is there any suggestion what is the best battery and charger work fine in this honeybee...I still havent fly lol
          obviously.. do invest in a lipo batt and lipo charger.. it wont go wrong..
          sigpic

Comment

I concur w Intrance, a basic lipo and lipo charger would be a good investment. Not too ex but u certainly can tell how much amp it top up your lipo cell.

Good luck

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
              I concur w Intrance, a basic lipo and lipo charger would be a good investment. Not too ex but u certainly can tell how much amp it top up your lipo cell.

Good luck

Mike
              Any brand recommendation? I am thinking to upgrade my Ni-MH battery with something like 800mAH or 1200mAH Li-Po 2 cells.

Which one recommended? 800mAH looks like not much different to Ni-MH 7 cells 600mAH.

Regards,
              Arto.
              Dynam Hughes 300 fp with stock blades and GWS DD tail upgrade...
              TX: 72.830MHz, mode 2.

Can hover already, now learning orientation...

Comment

Originally posted by Artosoft
                Any brand recommendation? I am thinking to upgrade my Ni-MH battery with something like 800mAH or 1200mAH Li-Po 2 cells.

Which one recommended? 800mAH looks like not much different to Ni-MH 7 cells 600mAH.

Regards,
                Arto.

IMO.. dump dat stock NIMH batt..
                get at least a 1200mah lipo..

ive tried a kokam 2s 1500mah on my dfly fp.. can hover hand-off for a few second...
                used back nimh stock batt.. crashed after a few second
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X