Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charging connector

Hi,
    Does anyone know what is the specification for the connectors in these 2 batteries? I need to get some male and female version of this connectors.

My charger takes the connector of the 1st one(Red battery) but not the 2nd one (EVO).

Thanks for your help.

MS

You can get the connectors from Jet Hobby:

Connectors for Hyperion & Poly Quest:

You can make the adaptor so that your Evo battery can plug to your charger thro the adaptor. The Boss of JH is very nice, ask him for help on the wiring connection.

hOpE ThiS HelPS

Originally posted by msc
    Hi,
    Does anyone know what is the specification for the connectors in these 2 batteries? I need to get some male and female version of this connectors.

My charger takes the connector of the 1st one(Red battery) but not the 2nd one (EVO).

Thanks for your help.

MS
    Heli
    Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
    Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
    Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
    Buggy
    Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
    Charger : Tahmazo T15
    Balancer : TP205
    Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

Thanks!
      I know that these are available at the hobby shops. However, I was thinking DIY. I think I can get samples from my local electronic parts suppliers, eg. JST, SAMTEC, FCI, etc. I need specs of p/n to get these. Showing them the sample from my current batteries may take more time for them to source.

Anyone familiar with these at Sim Lim Tower?

MS

Comment

Connecctors battery

Hi msc

The fullriver JST connector is the output of the battery (which is 11.1v). That connector is to charge normally from the charger like TRITON or even a prolux.

The EVO flight power 2150mah is a balancer connector. Is to be connected to the flight power v-balancer or a TP balancer. If you want to modify or to get the connector SIM LIM 3 floor (like junk store shop, alot of production equipment), I got it 2 connectors for 2 dollar.

Any modification requires unstanding and the know how. Before such an attempt to be done on the lipo seek safety first, make sure no children around and fire extinguisher is avaliable. I can be Dangerous and as well as warrenty void on the batteres.

Zennith

Comment

do not cut the battery wire at one time( three or four or two wire cut at one time ) you will get hurt. worst will be exposion . cut one wire at a time.
          also check the + n - position that will match with ur charger when you change connector.
          1) check the voltage on each pin on the battery
          2) check the voltage on each pin on the charger
          3) match the cable position from battery to charger
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Thanks all for your iuputs. I got a bunch of connectors and female pins from SLT for a bargain. I will be making these 'adaptors' for connecting my batteries to my charger.

Philip, fyi, I took out the pins from my old adaptor last night and successfully charged the EVO.
            Now with these correct connectors, I will be able to make the propoer adaptors.
            All existing connectors on the various different batteries remain unchanged.

Thanks!

MS

Comment

Hi,
              I recieved some messages from the Bros here that they too are having connectors issues.
              I have made the adaptor cable from JST connectors and the end going to the EVO battery is slightly different. I have to trim away the top wall of the JST connector to make it fit the EVO connector.

For the potential DIY'ers, please note that the pitch for the JST going into the charger is 2.5mm and the JST going to the EVO battery is 2.0mm.
              For the other battery, it is 2.5mm on both ends.

MS

Comment

Originally posted by msc
                Hi,
                I recieved some messages from the Bros here that they too are having connectors issues.
                I have made the adaptor cable from JST connectors and the end going to the EVO battery is slightly different. I have to trim away the top wall of the JST connector to make it fit the EVO connector.

For the potential DIY'ers, please note that the pitch for the JST going into the charger is 2.5mm and the JST going to the EVO battery is 2.0mm.
                For the other battery, it is 2.5mm on both ends.

MS

Pm u... Possible to sell me the done up cable with connector if u have extra.
                Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

I can spare you the parts. If you want the completed adaptor cable, it will take some time for me to do as I have other priorities....still have Cap232, Super Chipmunk, 3D plane to be built.

Let me know, I can lend you mine first.

MS

Comment

Originally posted by msc
                    I can spare you the parts. If you want the completed adaptor cable, it will take some time for me to do as I have other priorities....still have Cap232, Super Chipmunk, 3D plane to be built.

Let me know, I can lend you mine first.

MS
                    Can i borrow it from u tonight. if ok. pls sms me at 93372433. tks.
                    Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                    X