Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My own record

Today did a 2Km flight and 720m Alt. Was already above the clouds and the view is unbelieable.... This is priceless...
    Video link and RC link is still rock solid!!

Ben

Comment

hmmm

congrats on yr new achievement bro. any links to the vids for me to share the scenery too? too bad cant make it just now morning. will be maidening my warbird later... ATTACK

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
      sigpic

Comment

Can I see the link? PM me.
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Will Pm you the link bro... Cheers

Ben

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
          congrats on yr new achievement bro. any links to the vids for me to share the scenery too? too bad cant make it just now morning. will be maidening my warbird later... ATTACK

Comment

Originally posted by Ben33 View Post
            Today did a 2Km flight and 720m Alt. Was already above the clouds and the view is unbelieable.... This is priceless...
            Video link and RC link is still rock solid!!

Ben
            Hi, PM the link to me too...
            Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
            Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
            Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
            Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
            Heli
            Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
            Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Hi to all,

Whoever wants to view our FPV videos, please PM me your Vimeo ID to join the group. See my signature.

Enjoy FPV!

Comment

Originally posted by etman View Post
                Hi to all,

Whoever wants to view our FPV videos, please PM me your Vimeo ID to join the group. See my signature.

Enjoy FPV!
                In fact you can PM any of the existing members with your Vimeo ID and they can invite you to join the group. All the videos can be accessed from there.

If you don't want to join the group, you can also just view password protected video as in the above.

Come join us.

Comment

hmmm

omg ben wat can i say... i really envy u bro. i was actually trying to imagine myself flying that plane. plus excellent song choice i must say. everything was so peaceful man. nice scenery of the sea too. but cant see the reading on the left side. I WANT MORE VIDS PLSSSSSS.... and if possible, with the pantilt activated too. hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Bro... pass me a thumb drive... You can see the video uncut as it is... even better bro... Stunt flying, inverted, rolls etc and some things better tell you when we meet... Haha... I feel like a bird now... I have wings on Sunday. rest of the days I am like a dog..

Ben

omg ben wat can i say... i really envy u bro. i was actually trying to imagine myself flying that plane. plus excellent song choice i must say. everything was so peaceful man. nice scenery of the sea too. but cant see the reading on the left side. I WANT MORE VIDS PLSSSSSS.... and if possible, with the pantilt activated too. hehehe

Comment

Ernest bro,
                      What did you think of the Video...

Ben

Hi to all,

Enjoy FPV!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben33 View Post
                        Ernest bro,
                        What did you think of the Video...

Ben
                        Very inspiring bro.
                        Good choice of music, smooth flying.
                        Excellent use of the OSD, navigation would be a challenge for me without OSD, it looks strange to me from up there.

FPV push the limits! Keep it up.

Comment

Bro,
                          The only limit I feel is the payload. The furthest one can go will be just by the battery used. I used to push 30% one direction but find that I still have enough battery on the return trip. The answer is that you have altitude that can be converted to speed when you decend. So 50% dist out is still safe as you can see on my Video. And I have to like spiral for 3 mins to bleed of the height and i think it's a waste of power. Next time i will stay up as long as I can and enjoy the view.... I think can fly 30mins or so... Good enough for me..
                          The last time I was on 5x4 prop and really difficult to climb. The Vimeo vid was on 6x5.. and easy to reach the clouds. Answer... View is pricess. The V-mate res already not good imagine you see from goggle... STEAM

ben

Very inspiring bro.
                          Good choice of music, smooth flying.
                          Excellent use of the OSD, navigation would be a challenge for me without OSD, it looks strange to me from up there.

FPV push the limits! Keep it up.

Comment

hmmm

i think i'm going nuts liao like this... bro, maybe 1 of these days u can be our aerial cameraman while we have our dogfighting session. i think it will be just like the real world war... and also during the black eagles formation flying... do u think u can help? hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Certainly bro,
                              That is one of my goals too.... To do a video of you guys dogfight... but you must promiss not to shoot me down..... The last time I was set up and all of you came up to attack me remember? Cousair ATTACK!!!
                              You all change to german flag. paste sticker then change country not fair. If it's historically a US plane cannot paste german sticker and change sides leh..

Ben

i think i'm going nuts liao like this... bro, maybe 1 of these days u can be our aerial cameraman while we have our dogfighting session. i think it will be just like the real world war... and also during the black eagles formation flying... do u think u can help? hehehe

Comment

hmmm

oops sorry ben. i think u post a bit late... hehehhe
                                take a look at my new plane... hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X