Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etman View Post
    Wow you already know how to fly inverted, so you should go for it man, mai too liao...
    My 2 cents. The plane need to be trimmed perfectly before it can do inverted or any other stunt. And that's why its difficult to fly inverted in real plane than in the sim. Sim planes are always perfectly trimmed.
    Normally need to do some correction even when trimmed perfectly. It is very hard to setup a plane so nice that it does not exhibit drift any orientations.

For example like my extra 300 from extremeflightrc, It has the tendency to snap right sometimes even at high speed, needs left rudder on inverted harrier (normal for most planes) and the list goes on for the motor thrust CG related offsets. One adjustment affects the whole behaviour lol. I get over this by flying it more and understand my "partner".
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Wow you already know how to fly inverted, so you should go for it man, mai too liao...
      My 2 cents. The plane need to be trimmed perfectly before it can do inverted or any other stunt. And that's why its difficult to fly inverted in real plane than in the sim. Sim planes are always perfectly trimmed.
      I believe it is not so simple as "Mai Too Liaozz" lah... still hard to convince myself to do any stunts except banking turns only.. haha..

But in sim different lah.. you play sim, you should know too.. totally different.
      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

After one month here is my progress..
        Inverted flying on Estarter - OK.
        Very fun... and with my slow reflexes at times, makes it more shiok...
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

A little something

Hey guys i found this on the net cant remeber where but gives a good idead where your stick should be for some manouvers..

In The Hangar
          BH - SU26M - OS Powered
          BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
          In The Dock
          Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
          In The Garage
          JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

This is good stuff. Any more?
            To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

I Wish

Its cool right? I thnk i got as a sampler from a guy who's selling a book or DVD about IMAC and 3D Flying...Still trying to remember where...Will google it again and see if i can find more
              In The Hangar
              BH - SU26M - OS Powered
              BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
              In The Dock
              Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
              In The Garage
              JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

no harm reading for beginners like me

i think it is useful esp the part on moving the stick to the lower wing to level when you are manoeuvring towards you. I actually learned this tip somewhere else and find it useful. helps me a lot to do a smooth turn.

problem is when the plane is level and towards you, there is no lower wing!
                so what i try to teach myself is to move the stick to the side where i want the wing tip to be up. Or do a bit of small left-right movement on the stick to regain orientation ref if the distance permits.

Comment

Working...
                X