Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaimO View Post
    Alamak Mr dennis, battery cost more than the motor shaft dah... aiyoo...

so i guess another Yak55 ??? the yellow scheme ??.. cantik cantik one..
    I might consider getting another yak. it flys nice. no bad habit. just that now, don't snap too hard.

Comment

Slow stik

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000 View Post
      Dennis can try a GWS Slow Stick....sure wont break one!...haha..
      Don't temp him... or we may see a 6-cells slow stick

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
        I might consider getting another yak. it flys nice. no bad habit. just that now, don't snap too hard.
        Hey Dennis,

I actually run CA down the chord roots of all my 3D plane. Using the thin CA to lightly wick in the wood (not too much, still want to preserve some flexibility), I normally cover areas that will suffer wear and tear like spar tubing area, nylon screwsets area etc. On recollecting, I think you should write to Hyperion (right?) and show them the area that broke, it seems like a wood defect to me. The snall roll looked fast but it is still reasonable by my standard and maybe you can negotiate with the manufacturer for a cost/discounted replacement?
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

HEeeee

i Might Consider Getting Another Yak. It Flys Nice. No Bad Habit. Just That Now, Don't Snap Too Hard.
          Powerlah!!! Upsss!!
          When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

Too sad to say anything...didn't even see it fly..not once. Sad.
            Go back in one piece to fly another day.
            Having fun yet?
            36.39mhz
            40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
              Hey Dennis,

I actually run CA down the chord roots of all my 3D plane. Using the thin CA to lightly wick in the wood (not too much, still want to preserve some flexibility), I normally cover areas that will suffer wear and tear like spar tubing area, nylon screwsets area etc. On recollecting, I think you should write to Hyperion (right?) and show them the area that broke, it seems like a wood defect to me. The snall roll looked fast but it is still reasonable by my standard and maybe you can negotiate with the manufacturer for a cost/discounted replacement?
              This is a great idea. I normally do this for the fireawall area and landing gear mounting plate. Never expected to rip the wing.

haha. I just remembered this happen to me before many years back. I was flying my great plane P51 mastang, I had this smoke system that I made that pumps diesel into the muffler. The diesel tank sprank a leak and the fuselage was soak in diesel. After few more flight, the fuse finally gave way and broke in mid air.

Comment

and risk breaking another motor? i dunno but sounds like a product that needs to improv eon its quality control hahaha =D

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                  and risk breaking another motor? i dunno but sounds like a product that needs to improv eon its quality control hahaha =D
                  It is not a simple case of just blaming the plane for breaking in the air I think. I guess we need to understand our partners in the air and know their limits and also our own limits. Often things go wrong because our limits superceded that of the planes kekeke. When you get to that stage, more than likely to need to mod a bit here and there to take the additional abuse.
                  Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

It was great that Hai Kong decided to replace my yak55. All thanks to Jet Hobby. Thanks Moh.

I didn't realize that my turnigy 50-55 400kv is also damage. Will need to get the bearing replace. For now I have fitted the turnigy sk 50-65 380kv.

Comment

Haha

mR nAhiM, pLS dUN mISlEAd pEOPLE uSING hotglue : oNly PFW gUys KnOW IT oK... hahaha!!

Comment

It was great that Hai Kong decided to replace my yak55. All thanks to Jet Hobby. Thanks Moh.
                        Well it just goes show that some chinese companies are as good as any others in the world when it come to standing behind their products.
                        ...and all this even thought they are selling at a fraction of the price.

Well done Hai Kong and Jet Hobby !

...now to quietly sneek off and quickly build my yak55 !
                        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
                          mR nAhiM, pLS dUN mISlEAd pEOPLE uSING hotglue : oNly PFW gUys KnOW IT oK... hahaha!!

ShhhhhHHHHHH.... HEH HEH...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                            Well it just goes show that some chinese companies are as good as any others in the world when it come to standing behind their products.
                            ...and all this even thought they are selling at a fraction of the price.

Well done Hai Kong and Jet Hobby !

...now to quietly sneek off and quickly build my yak55 !

Faster Faster build!!! haiya....

UPS for JETHOBBY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X