Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yak55 broke in mid air

There goes my beloved yak55. Just when I got the prop correct, this happen.

Don't snap roll too hard.

Time for new toy, heli time?
    what's next?

Comment

you should stick to gliders

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post

I'm sorry for ur loss. Wat is the make of this Yak55?

Comment

Dennis,

Congratulations! You have attained the next level of your flying skills!

I saw it happened, you were doing a snap roll and while it looked to be reasonable to me, the wing came off in mid air anyway. I strongly suspected the chord wood area holding the nylon screw to be the problem area that gave way.

Spooked me enough to go easy on my own snaproll already kekeke.
          Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Death Snap

Whooa...

Too fast too furious...
            even too scary for edmund

See you next week... with something new
            Joe's just got a big-span thermal glider... maybe its time to chill out a little at PFW.

Comment

Gosh! Very sorry for ur loss.

Just now i still saw it hovering when my dad drove past PFW via TPE.
              Spektrum DX7
              sigpic

Comment

Dennis can try a GWS Slow Stick....sure wont break one!...haha..
                Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Haizzzzz..

Yo Mr Dennis.. i noe how u feel man..

Like we use to say, " i think i noe what happend there , S*IT HAPPENS "

How about the electronics? still usable?
                  When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                    Dennis,

Congratulations! You have attained the next level of your flying skills!

I saw it happened, you were doing a snap roll and while it looked to be reasonable to me, the wing came off in mid air anyway. I strongly suspected the chord wood area holding the nylon screw to be the problem area that gave way.

Spooked me enough to go easy on my own snaproll already kekeke.
                    Yo Edmond!! i think he never use HOT GLUE!!! ehem ehem.....

Bro. u have witnessed a total of 2 similar Yak55s crashes..

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                      dennis,

Congratulations! You Have Attained The Next Level Of Your Flying Skills! :d

I Saw It Happened, You Were Doing A Snap Roll And While It Looked To Be Reasonable To Me, The Wing Came Off In Mid Air Anyway. I Strongly Suspected The Chord Wood Area Holding The Nylon Screw To Be The Problem Area That Gave Way.

Spooked Me Enough To Go Easy On My Own Snaproll Already Kekeke.
                      :l:l
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by NaimO View Post
                        Yo Edmond!! i think he never use HOT GLUE!!! ehem ehem.....

Bro. u have witnessed a total of 2 similar Yak55s crashes..

i didn't check my electronics yet. but the impact was so great that the motor mount bent. thank goodness the motor shaft not bent. damage the new 6S lipo.

Comment

i didn't check my electronics yet. but the impact was so great that the motor mount bent. thank goodness the motor shaft not bent. damage the new 6S lipo.
                          That's what good design is all about...

Cheers,
                          Adnan
                          Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
                          ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
                          Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Trex500ESP and Trex600ESP calling you Dennis. Can you feel it?

Comment

Alamak Mr dennis, battery cost more than the motor shaft dah... aiyoo...

so i guess another Yak55 ??? the yellow scheme ??.. cantik cantik one..

Comment

Working...
                              X