Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls what balls?

I personally abhore balls, especially hanging ones like those on landing skids or hanging from poles like those practice balls for baseball or softball. The worst kinds are those that slither down your throats like those mentioned by Ghostfit.
    Go back in one piece to fly another day.
    Having fun yet?
    36.39mhz
    40.77mhz

Comment

Mentor has a new owner. Passed kit to Mr Ang and sold him the electronics for $40 lol
      Plane is in good hands especially a pair that has countless flight time and experience on a Mini Tucano

Comment

Did a test flight last weekend at PFW with many envy eyes I must say.. weather condition was perfect for this bird to make graceful and gentle passes, loops and rolls, both high and low. Landing was slow and gentle as well.

I added 20g of weight at the nose area as I don't plan on removing the wing section for every flight. Guess what? 20g is still not good enough. I'll either add more weight or stay put with a little down elevator.

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
        Mentor has a new owner. Passed kit to Mr Ang and sold him the electronics for $40 lol
        Plane is in good hands especially a pair that has countless flight time and experience on a Mini Tucano
        If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

Lipo cannot push in anymore? Or use a bigger lipo? But at expense of higher stall speed?

Comment

I put lipo on the cockpit side so that I don't need to remove the wing. I did a 5 mins flight on an old TP 1320mah 13C battery.

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
            Lipo cannot push in anymore? Or use a bigger lipo? But at expense of higher stall speed?
            If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
              I personally abhore balls, especially hanging ones like those on landing skids or hanging from poles like those practice balls for baseball or softball. The worst kinds are those that slither down your throats like those mentioned by Ghostfit.
              hmmm, ...eunuch comes to mind ! now I'm a wondering about those 'checker' pants.
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
              X