Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yanloveRC View Post
    romihensem, thanks.. haha.. btw your estarter you use what to spray?

i use the nippon spray, it eats up my foam a little man.. the shop guy said it's foam-safe...
    maybe ur distance from the spray can is too near? try a little bit further

Comment

A simple spray technique

Very few people know about this simple yet effective technique using cheap off-the-shelf spray paint. The spray paint contains solvent as their main medium. This will dissolve the foam greedily. One way described by one bro is good as it allows the solvent to evaporate much before it comes in contact with the foam. The spray far away technique. Another very effective way is to create a barrier btw the foam and the spray. This is by applying a thin layer of white glue; diluted with water in the ratio of 1:1. That is you mix the white glue with the same amount of water and apply a very thin layer using a foam or sponge brush. One sweep is enough just make sure you don't miss any spots. After that, you can spray to your heart's content and come up with a cool paint job that will be the envy of your flying buddies.
      Go back in one piece to fly another day.
      Having fun yet?
      36.39mhz
      40.77mhz

Comment

being super lazy i didnt cut any hole.. i just throw the batt into the fuse under the wing. haha. anyway that screw that goes thru the wing will prolly rip off your fuse if you crash. the rubber bands are more than enough!

Comment

Working...
        X