Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPHB View Post
    The plane has vents at the bottom of the cowling nice aerobatic show for me if that happens
    the vents at the cowling is to allow cool air into the fuselage, not for the smoke to come out

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
      Adding my humble opinion... U have already spend quite a lot for this beautiful kit, y would u want to risk losing it by taking things for granted and using an esc which might make u lose yr investment? my advice is, get an esc which is sufficient for yr motor specs and fly with confidence knowing the electronics wont fail you. even if u dont blast it at full throttle, it doesnt mean that it is safe. there are lots of aspect contributing in yr amp draw. need a good example of wat happens when yr esc fail you? watch the video and look at the clip at 06:22 and u can see wat happens to my fren's cessna... hehehe
      http://daestheticflyers.multiply.com/video/item/1/1
      owwwwwww!
      i guess i'll change it when i find some $$
      Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
        Adding my humble opinion... U have already spend quite a lot for this beautiful kit, y would u want to risk losing it by taking things for granted and using an esc which might make u lose yr investment? my advice is, get an esc which is sufficient for yr motor specs and fly with confidence knowing the electronics wont fail you. even if u dont blast it at full throttle, it doesnt mean that it is safe. there are lots of aspect contributing in yr amp draw. need a good example of wat happens when yr esc fail you? watch the video and look at the clip at 06:22 and u can see wat happens to my fren's cessna... hehehe
        http://daestheticflyers.multiply.com/video/item/1/1
        Now we know who you guys are...Anyway that was a good video. Like your warbirds, man.
        Go back in one piece to fly another day.
        Having fun yet?
        36.39mhz
        40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by SPHB View Post
          owwwwwww!
          i guess i'll change it when i find some $$
          hey bro i tot u fly helis de how come u flying "triangles" olso ?? haha no offence guys i only like scale planes never fancy 1 bit of those wierd looking diy planes
          «Kira'sHanger™®»:
          HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

you can always limit your high end epa to limit your esc current draw.

cheers.
            Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by kiratime View Post
              hey bro i tot u fly helis de how come u flying "triangles" olso ?? haha no offence guys i only like scale planes never fancy 1 bit of those wierd looking diy planes
              same here scale planes
              Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

DX6i

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                you can always limit your high end epa to limit your esc current draw.

cheers.
                I'm using the stock TX with like zero programming functions
                Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

DX6i

Comment

Working...
                X