Comment

thks!

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
      Nicely repaired.
      Thanks!
      Fly Hard! Fly Safe!

Comment

Might be bcos of the roundel

U know the RAF roundels does look like big bloodshot eyes. Especially to the uneducated eagle. Perhaps that's why it decided to strike.

Chances are if you're the only a/c there spotting this scheme, the next time the eagle meet your spitfire - it'll strike again (arch enemy of sorts)

Good job on the repairs. If It was me, I'm sure to go back to the flying field and pick a fight with that bird. I'll bring a camera and a buddy to film too!!!

I'm not a saddist but sure will be interesting to dog fight for real!

Tactics wise - birds will turn and swoop,

Spitfire - have to climb and dive! it'll be a test of ur skills woow!!!!

Suggest u paint an eagle on ur fuselage - like trophy for ur warbird! Brilliant!!

Interesting!

Comment

Never seen a bird attacking heli before. Don't know what will happen if they try.
          Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
          Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
          Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
          Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
          Heli
          Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
          Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Originally posted by temannis View Post
            Never seen a bird attacking heli before. Don't know what will happen if they try.
            I have seen flies, bees & dragonflies attacking my heli before , n they left some juices on my blades

Comment

war stripe

Originally posted by remauled View Post
              U know the RAF roundels does look like big bloodshot eyes. Especially to the uneducated eagle. Perhaps that's why it decided to strike.

Chances are if you're the only a/c there spotting this scheme, the next time the eagle meet your spitfire - it'll strike again (arch enemy of sorts)

Good job on the repairs. If It was me, I'm sure to go back to the flying field and pick a fight with that bird. I'll bring a camera and a buddy to film too!!!

I'm not a saddist but sure will be interesting to dog fight for real!

Tactics wise - birds will turn and swoop,

Spitfire - have to climb and dive! it'll be a test of ur skills woow!!!!

Suggest u paint an eagle on ur fuselage - like trophy for ur warbird! Brilliant!!

Interesting!
              Heheh! bro, I was thinkng the same thing. a little eagle under the canopy. For memories sake!!
              Fly Hard! Fly Safe!

Comment

WoW - warbirds w eagle insignias

Maybe u can u se a Bald Eagle in a stiking posture - wings swpt back and claws forward!

Have u got back at that eagle? I was thinking since the eagle posture of attack is usually strike from top, for your warbird to counteratack, it might be difficult to pull up and outclimb. Try to do a half snap roll to the left to escape the initial strike, then pull a high g turn horizontally to position for a swoop and dive on the attacker.

Ok - that's my (empty) talk - now ur action!

Comment

Have u got back at that eagle? I was thinking since the eagle posture of attack is usually strike from top, for your warbird to counteratack, it might be difficult to pull up and outclimb. Try to do a half snap roll to the left to escape the initial strike, then pull a high g turn horizontally to position for a swoop and dive on the attacker.

Sound like a briefing for pilots before launching for an air attack mission

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                    Sound like a briefing for pilots before launching for an air attack mission
                    I'll come in for a SAR (Search And Rescue) pickup with my TREXs in case ur down (provided I do not crash on the way in)

In the favourable case where the eagle is down, please call SPCA instead. Telephone number not included!

Comment

I'll come in for a SAR (Search And Rescue) pickup with my TREXs in case ur down (provided I do not crash on the way in)

In the favourable case where the eagle is down, please call SPCA instead. Telephone number not included!
                      I think Jurong Bird Park will be a better choice to call

Comment

Sweet!!!

WoW - warbirds w eagle insignias

Maybe u can u se a Bald Eagle in a stiking posture - wings swpt back and claws forward!

LMAO! You ROCK Bro!!!
                        Fly Hard! Fly Safe!

Comment

Working...
                        X