Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, I'm really starting the assembly of this ARF proper.

The first item is to do up the wing joiner system. It consists of a brass tube for the fuselage, a 1/8" diameter steel incidence pin and a 1/4" diameter steel joiner rod.

The holes on the fuselage are not cut to the correct size and it needs some filings and trimming to get the brass tube in. The brass tube is also about 1/4" longer than the fuselage width and I cut the surplus off with a pipe cutter. I reamed the inner diameter to ensure smooth fitting with the steel joiner rod.

Once aligned, I temporarily fitted the brass tube into the fuselage. The incident pin holes on the fuselage is a little too small for the pin to be inserted through. A small needle file is in the order of the day to loosen them up. Once done, I assembled the wings to the fuselage, but just to find out that the steel joiner is about 1/4" too long. However, the wing roots mate with the fairings perfectly. But that'll be tomorrow's job. Now I'm just too tired to carry on.

Comment

I'm moving to a new thread : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40949

Comment

Working...
      X