Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
    Good to hear that. Maybe you should consider making a small tatoo kill marking on the back of your head to remind everybody what you have gone through.
    i reckon this would only be effective if one has a skin head.
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
      OK guys, finally got my stitches removed today. All's well, thank goodness.

I think I am lucky as I got off this really bloody accident with just cuts at the back of my head. I'm hoping that this would be a good lesson to all of us and it would be a last of its kind. But the cynic/realist in me tells me otherwise.

With unregulated flying fields, there are un-marked pits area, flyer area and runways. Accidents are more likely to happen in these situations and there's really not much around it. In the end it's really up to each individual (flyer, onlooker, etc) to be vigilant and to practice safety as much as possible.

This being said, it's also up to us to educate new flyers regarding field safety, etiquette. Also it's up to us to remind more experienced flyers if they are out of line. It's daunting yes, but for the sake of safety let's just try our best.

Have many safe flying weekend guys.

Cheers,
      Adnan

Adnan,
      Hope you will be back to 'normal' soon.
      Maybe you'll also consider flying chuck gliders too!

Jokes aside.........the key point that everyone have to remember is SAFETY above anything else when flying RC. Hope that all RC flyers will keep this in mind.

MS

Comment

Although this targets at helis, but it's an interesting read

Comment

Working...
        X