Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nixaad
    Hi Mee Pok Man,

Nice project dude, i've got something along the line too. ;) Anyhoo, the Olympus cam should be fine. Judging by the still pic of ur plane outdoor on the ground ( http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/atta...chmentid=49458 ) and the rest of the aerial pics. I believe the culprit for the fuzzy pics is vibration from the motor. Maybe you'd like to zero throttle and glide 1st before taking a pic?

My 2 cents bro.

cheers!

nixaad
    I 2nd that. Also, look at the focusing functions available...mabbe setting focus to "infinity" will help?

Nice project you've got gg!

Comment

You are right, I've tried different mode and the pictures are much clearer. I've throttle down and took another 100 pics, the results are getting closer and closer to what I am looking for.

More experiment to do....you can see me flying the aircraft from below.

Comment

bro try taking a photo of youself overhead...keke...will be a great challenge...
        looks like your building skill hasn't loose a bit bro!

good old times man...with the balsas and dope....
        Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Ha ha! Beginning to go back to my childhood! Building from scratch. Thanks! I think we haven't lost the skills in building yet. Like the Eagles said, "For the record, we didn't break up, we just took a long vacation." So we took a 25 year break from aeromodelling and now we are back! It is going to be more awsome than before - with a few more practises, we will be ready for competition! Hahaha!

Yes, looking back, sure miss the good o' times! Ahhhh.....glory days!

Comment

Looks like you are having fun all by yourself! You'll need to introduce the rest of the kids there to RC....then you'll have more fun.

Try the video mode from your cam yet?

I got a few kits from HK the last time, but still no time to build.

Comment

Yes, done the video last night - I flew at 8pm. Shot a 6 mins video and it came up to 230MB size. It was a nice video - remind me of the real UAV stuff.

I am experimenting with a small mirror now - so that I can direct the camera lenses to point 45-degrees to the front - this gives another angle of view. Maybe even put the mirror on a servo mechanism for real-time control of camera view point.

My kids - they are on-off interest. Now they are just playing with paper aeroplanes.

Comment

Mission on 25 Aug 07, 1900hrs, Target: Mill Hill East

London weather report: Clear skies.

What an excellent opportunity to send my glider way way high! I brought along a pair of binoculars just to make sure I don't lose sight.

With my 1700Mah lipo, I flew/glided for 30 mins in a lying position (I brought along a recline field chair from IKEA. Just blissful!

Here are the results....the pics are very sharp, too bad I couldn't post the 4MB files here but instead have to shrink it before attaching.

I highly recommend this project...it have a lot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by MeePokMan
                  I highly recommend this project...it have a lot of fun!

Yeah... only if we're in london.

nice pics bro, I've yet to test my Flycamone on my planes. Been super duper busy with work and mooncakes.

cheers!

nixaad
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Nice pictures! Have you collected the balsa and others stuffs from Victor?

Comment

Can you try flying over some nude beach or something? kekeke
                      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Hahaha....I flew over some houses, saw something that looked like a swimming pool, zoomed it and saw .......*censored*. It's summer time here! Lots of sunbathers!

Luckily not the aunties type!

Comment

Originally posted by MeePokMan
                          Hahaha....I flew over some houses, saw something that looked like a swimming pool, zoomed it and saw .......*censored*. It's summer time here! Lots of sunbathers!

Luckily not the aunties type!

Waiting for jimballs to say, "share lor"
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Caught on film

ok ok...while flying over the golf course....guess what we saw?

Illegal grip on golf club - 2 strokes penalty!

Comment

Working...
                            X