Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oo.. yeah pple.. i just bought my SPITFIRE.. cant wait to built it.. thinking of starting the build thread for it... but nahz.. too lazy.. will post the pic of it once its done.. can't wait to maiden it.. cheers..

Comment

btw.. this plane is really cool. u can choose either electric or nitro.. almost all assembled. thats the pros.. but there are afew cons.. no plans, only simple pictures on the instruction booklet; no words. the paintings were nice, but theres still some workmanship defects.. overall. a nice plane.. cause i chose it.. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by zQzQzQ
        oo.. yeah pple.. i just bought my SPITFIRE.. cant wait to built it.. thinking of starting the build thread for it... but nahz.. too lazy.. will post the pic of it once its done.. can't wait to maiden it.. cheers..
        did i see u at jethobby yesterday or wat? lol..i went down ard 3+ 4pm like that i saw someone carrying a spitfire out from there lol
        Frequency : 40.77MHz

Transmitter : Futaba 6EXAP

Now Flying : GWS E-Starter

Graveyard : GWS Beaver

Fun Heli : PiccoZ

Comment

haha.. mayb thats me.. the only idiot to buy that huge bird.. haha.. just complete building that bird. wonder when the weather will be good to fly..

Comment

Working...
          X