Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried this Spitfire.

Hi.. any bros out there flown the Spitfire which is sold at Jethobby before.
    http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...78&cid=3&idx=1 <-- Link
    I am interested in this warbird but i'am unsure about the performance of this warbird.. anyone with this bird can give me some comments/rating/personal experience on this.. Like for example the flight performance, agility of it. controls of it. etc.. if you guys have anything to add on.. Really need your help and i truely appreaciate it. thank you.. =)

hmm.. no 1 have this? sad.. need some tips on this a/c..

Comment

this balsa kit is heavy and huge (1Kg) somemore it is low wing type and i think it is more for advance and expert.

Comment

I have the p51d mustang and my friend had this spitfire b4.Both are from jet hobby.we had an enya fs 40 on the mustang and os 40 fs on the spitfire.Both flies beautifully

Comment

hey. thanks.. =) thats great.. im definatly getting it..

Comment

No horse run!!!

this spitfire is truely a good warbird to begin with... coz i had one b4 crashed liao, getting the same one again...
            Roll call from hanger
            -Kyosho, STRATUS 1600 Glider
            -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 2.)
            -Cap 232-15 size
            -GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
            -Dualsky Breeze PRO

Kissed the ground...

-Scanner
            -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 1.)

Frequency

-Spektrum, DX7

Comment

Still have mine with a Saito 50. The tail feathers are weak, mine broke on second flight but managed to land in 1 pc.

Comment

Originally posted by zQzQzQ
                hey. thanks.. =) thats great.. im definatly getting it..
                hey your itch is back again ah

Comment

katiban.. u not in camp learning how to be the nxt terrorist huh. haha.. so free.. yah.. must fly some war bird b4 going in camp mah. itch all along here leh.. just that got no $$$ in pocket.. decided to complete my heli with those electronics lately.. now decided to fly some big things.. plug in some huge motor n waste more electricity.. =) that plane sure will look nice in the air.. or mayb i should get a smaller model.. wondering.. the comment on the its weak n heavy.. im tinking of that too.. like a flying dumbell which is made of glass....

Comment

n u this stupid guy! got heli nvr jio fly 2getha.. tot u dont want play this plane or heli anymore? when you free.. come out fly again leh..

Comment

n u this stupid guy! got heli nvr jio fly 2getha.. tot u dont want play this plane or heli anymore? when you free.. come out fly again leh..
                      sorry bro my book out time are getting shorter lately. btw i'm going field camp to dogfight commando mosquitoes in 2wks time. see ya some other time haha

btw I think its quite costly to get that spitfire flying. U would be spitting blood even before you "spitfire".

Comment

haha.. dont like that leh. bro.. where got costly. only another brushless, another esc, 2 3s lipo, few more servos, mayb one more rx.. eh.. u still got your lipos anot.. those 2s ones.. selling or using?

Comment

haiz.. i also joining you soon alr.. dogfight 2getha la..

Comment

haha.. dont like that leh. bro.. where got costly.
                            Wah u sound so rich all of a sudden. i still have plenty of space in my pocket to fill in your $$$
                            you know what I mean

Comment

ya la ya la.. understand la.. i want buy new charger le.. i realise i kanna tok by some hobby shop.. that time bought the stupid charger for 100+ now i saw on another site selling at 60+ i tink.. !!@!@ . i tinking of 1 parallel balancer.. cool right...

Comment

Working...
                              X