X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msc
    Hi,
    Thanks for input.
    I am interested in the $40 and the $60 catergory. Any model numbers? and where can I buy these with a programmable ESC?

Thanks.

MS
    Sky hobbies has the AXI lookalike, Mack carries the Himarks (slightly > 60, i think). Jet hobbies (JH) and a few has the mushroom motors. ESC wise, JH has a good selection at v affordable prices. The other LHS too... do browse through their website to see and compare specs.

As for part numbers, i can't remember.... only know tt 90% of them start with a '2' Mushroom motor is 2410 and 2408 or something...Just ask the LHS, they'll be glade to advice u. Remember that for 3d, u want a high torque motor wind.

Comment

I forgot to mention another thing when u select your motor is the availability of spare parts. Usually, outrunners are pretty rugged and you dun break them so easily. However there may be a day when a shaft gets bent or broken. Hence you may like to check if spare shafts, ball bearings etc are avail for that model.

Comment

For the motor, i find the AXI silver line to be of great value @ 70 plus from SHS. you can get the 2212/24 running 1120 KV, 6~12A, recommended model weight 300 - 700 g . the equivalent Gold series would be 100 plus.

Comment

Working...
        X