X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too small. Go for Beaver or similar.

Comment

Nice post

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives in depth information. thanks for this nice article

seo services

Comment

Hello to all newbie reporting in. Wah this thread long time no newbie liao. Just wish to know if there is anyone flying in Jurong West area, so maybe i can go down and beo u guys fly plane.

Comment

hmmm

there are always flyers sat and sun. just drop by bro. field next to boys home...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
            there are always flyers sat and sun. just drop by bro. field next to boys home...
            Is it the one at Jurong West st22?

Romi bro, u go there to fly? can pm me if u going this weekend?

Comment

hmmm

yup its at st22. usually theres 2 flying spots. both spots with regulars and experience flyers.
              i'm flying only every sun bout 4pm onwards. feel free to drop by bro. we'll gladly help...

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone,

After a week of working on my flying ability in Phoenix flight sim, i am thinking of getting my first plane.

Right now is considering this glider Phoenix TW742 KIT (EPO) w/Motor,ESC,Servo. Comes with everything, i just need lipo battery & charger. I already bought my transmitter Dx6i with ar6200 receiver.

What do u guys think about this kit? Please give comments . Thanks.

Comment

hi, I 1st time build edf jet, n I need so info on elevator servo. I installed 2 servo for elevator and connect them wif Y cable. how do I make them move opposite direction like one go up another go down.

Comment

hmmm

if u r using y cable for 2 elevator servo, i think u wld like them to move same direction. if u really need them to move opp ways, try changing the horn the other side of the servo. if u need them to move independantly, use elevon mixing. hope that helps

sigpic

Comment

if u r using y cable for 2 elevator servo, i think u wld like them to move same direction. if u really need them to move opp ways, try changing the horn the other side of the servo. if u need them to move independantly, use elevon mixing. hope that helps
                      yes, I wan to move elevator in same and opposite direction when turning. I can install the servo in same direction?

Comment

What you need is elevon mixing, check you transmitter for the function.
                        Connect the two servos to their respective channel. The orientation of the servos is not critical, can do servo reversal if wrong direction.
                        You can not use y-cable in this case.
                        Hope this help.
                        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                          What you need is elevon mixing, check you transmitter for the function.
                          Connect the two servos to their respective channel. The orientation of the servos is not critical, can do servo reversal if wrong direction.
                          You can not use y-cable in this case.
                          Hope this help.
                          er. more confusing now. I had dx6i tx. n I believe it got elevon mix. need to check it out as I busy nowadays plus juz started tis new build. got any picture to illustrate how to I connect the servo. Thx alots.

Comment

hmmm

quite simple actually. u plug 1 servo to elev channel and the other servo to aileron channel. then u activate the elevon mixing. from there u can adjust the direction by reversing or adjust the travel throw between - and +.

just an info. if u want the plane to climb up, the elev must deflect upwards and vice versa.

if u want the plane to bank right, from rear view, the right control surface must deflect up and the left deflect down and vice versa.

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

btw, since u r quite new in this hobby and u r already into edf, i strongly suggest u have an experience flyers to maiden for you first and have them standby beside u when u decide to try the sticks.

sigpic

Comment

btw, since u r quite new in this hobby and u r already into edf, i strongly suggest u have an experience flyers to maiden for you first and have them standby beside u when u decide to try the sticks.
                                thx for the guided. I try it 1st. as I built for fun n will take my 1st flight when I got time. now is for static display.

Comment

Working...
                                X