Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathsinstrument View Post
    It's not wise to install any gyro to assist in hovering the plane. It will affect too much parameters while the plane is on normal flight mode and affect non-static 3d capabilities such as waterfalls, knife edge spins and stuff.

The co-pilot system will help when you're in trouble in inverted flight, but when hovering, if the power system cannot provide power to recover the plane effectively and gain ground speed to maintain forward flight when the plane rights itself up, you're screwed the same.

I do not know about the capabilities of G2 as I do not own it, but for AFPD and newer generation of flight sim, this capability of torque rolling or 'prop hanging' is easy to achieve with stock 3D capable models on the sim.
    Hi mathsinstrument.. Now currently my project need to do a plane, RC electric ducted-fan vertical take off landing plane.. As you can go take a look at the post at RC edf vtol under my name Quek.. You can see a posted video regarding what is a RC edf vtol.. As my project require me to do something similiar to that posted video, that involve gyro implement to it.. If possible, please take a look at that post and give me some comment and advice regarding of that rc plane. Thanks man. Hope to get any reply from you. =)

Comment

Working...
    X