This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirage2k View Post
    Raven, i just offered that price which is 1/2 of the price because i spoke to him before and it is a used plane. No hard feelings raven

Raven, don't get too upset with that offer from mirage2k. He also offer me a "special price " for my MKS Lipo discharger / balancer too. I didn't accept your offer right Mirage2K ?

Selling and buying is part of a fair trading. If you think you only can offer a certain price range, by all means ask the sell. If the sell thinks he can sell it to you at that suggested price, then by all means sell it - and then don't complain after that.

If seller think that is low balling or ridiculously low, then just tell him "no deal". Simple. Don't have to scold him or treat him as enemy.

Seller probably receive quite a number of PM, so it is only fair that the seller deals with either first-offer, highest offer ( if its a bidding ) or highest price of the lowered offer by buyer. Don't have to explain too much.

Seller happy, Buyer happy. No worries.

Cheers all.
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

cheers blueangel

Comment

Just for joke only

#15 of thread

cheers to everyone

Comment

This is not an arguement thread, but shall anyone here wants to challenge with maths/english again i am always ready to do so.

Comment

Those who like to challenge, this is the wrong thread.

Please click below link for correct challenge website

Shop Exclusive Challenger Singapore Limited Time Only Deals on Your Favorite Brands with Challenger. Choose from 300+ Brands. Find the Latest Launches. Your One Stop Shop for Tech Gadgets.

Thank you.

Comment

no one here wants to make arguement here. its a joke thread

cheers to all flyers

Comment

This is not an arguement thread, but shall anyone here wants to challenge with maths/english again i am always ready to do so.

Comment

wireless, i offended you ?

Comment

no larhx... i think he just want to give his offer only... maybe he feels speechless when u quoted his offer on ur plane bah...

i personally think its okay to offer a much lower price as a buyer on the post as it is up to the buyer to accept it if he feels that he cannot sell it at the price he wanted to do so...

as a used item... u want to sell high price... muz bumps ur post many item and hope the the right owner who wanted it to buy it...

if u sell it at a lower price... ppl who know the market will chiong to get it...

so yeps... i believe ppl lowball got no fault what... at least u as a seller know that if you want to sell it immediately u can refer to "these lower offers"... who dun wan to get a good deal?

cheers... juz my 2cents worth....

Comment

dun understand!

wirless offer 105 for the plane is a joke? while mirage2k offer for the epo redhawk at 50 is not? what kind of logic

Comment

OK. Why is it when I push ONE on a phone for english.

I can not understand the person on the other end.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKid View Post
                          wirless offer 105 for the plane is a joke? while mirage2k offer for the epo redhawk at 50 is not? what kind of logic
                          Bro, think you still didnt get the Joke.

-The ranting
                          Some expect to get superly good deals from this site too. Buyer would low ball @ with parts at 1/4 the price. Pestering you on sms & mobile over and over again just to talk instead of buying. Hoping by talking to you the plane COE price will drop.
                          But

-Solid facts 1
                          Offering under 50% of seller's price
                          Seller want to sell at $105 and was offered $50

-Solid facts 2
                          Offering 50% of seller's price
                          Seller want to sell at $80 but was offered $40
                          This market is for buy/sell of all RC stuff. Please do not post non-RC items here.

-Solid facts
                          Offering 30% of seller's price
                          Seller want to sell at $500 but was offered $150

Seems that "The King" has a very obvious habit of Low Balling people 30-50% of their selling price.

Moral of the story. "If you wanna Eat & Shit at the same place, PLEASE CLEAR YOUR OWN SHIT b4 ranting!!"

A genuine case of "The KING Pot laughing at the Kettle Black..."

Hope by now everyone understands "The Joke" i am talking about.

Disclaimer:
                          This is not a challenge.
                          This is a Jokes Thread.
                          Raven has bad english.
                          Raven is bad with Maths.
                          Raven is just a stupid bird in DH.
                          Raven is very free.
                          Raven has sever selective reading and hearing problem...
                          Raven found out who The King of LB is.
                          Raven respect everyone to be able to see and make judgment for themselves.
                          sigpic
                          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Raven, forget it lah. The people here are perfect one.
                            I say scrap the intention to educate and mete the punishment instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
                              Raven, nottie boy you..

Comment

i guess i may have accidentally triggered the nerves of someone with similar funny character as what i posted in this thread as a joke post.

i would like to clarify the following sentences / paragraph again, hope smarter & more complex english readers could read from start to the end from now on.

As posted as a joke last paragraph:

Some expect to get superly good deals from this site too.( i dont deny i offered / tried to get great deals but i did not expect or in an aggressive manner to catch the good deal. but the line did not stop here) Buyer would low ball @ with parts at 1/4 the price.( calculation does'nt matters, its just a way of saying 'low pricing' ) Pestering you on sms & mobile over and over again just to talk instead of buying. Hoping by talking to you the plane COE price will drop.( i did honestly meant to blend the joke plane with a COE )

These above SENTENCES ( many sentence together for those who dont know) is meant to be a PARAGRAPH ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph for those who dont know ) is meant to be a joke

i would like to clarify this thread is a joke thread again. Different people have different views to this thread that i understand. But again, if you can, i would reccommend you to look at it in a good angle point of view.

just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                                X