Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u need the fet 2w 4750 3s setup motor? i have one less then 2 weeks old seling at the market place for $68 neg. i have bloated my 1800 mah batteries and will like to go for 4s batteries and setup then. anyone please help me to let go this little monster?

thanks

Comment

Hi....

i learn my lesson, no more camo colour....

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
        i learn my lesson, no more camo colour....
        Big lesson for me too, did not expect it to be this effective lol. But then again, that is the way it should be scale to I supposed. Maybe desert colour?
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
          edmond, can you explain to me the reason for the resonating foamie sound youre talking about as compared to a balsa EDF? im not too familiar with foam VS Balsa other than the stiffness

thanks in advance!
          Besides what Helirulz mentioned, Foamie resonates more also because of its inherent structure. Try taking a hard styrofoam box and drop it, it is very audible. You can hear one foam edf very easily no matter which part of the field it is at. Check the attachment video of a balsa one here, I increased the volume and you will know what I mean. You can hear alot of things but not the EDF, only when it passes you by, you hear it.

Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
            Besides what Helirulz mentioned, Foamie resonates more also because of its inherent structure. Try taking a hard styrofoam box and drop it, it is very audible. You can hear one foam edf very easily no matter which part of the field it is at. Check the attachment video of a balsa one here, I increased the volume and you will know what I mean. You can hear alot of things but not the EDF, only when it passes you by, you hear it.
            thanks

Comment

Wow.Really soft and sweet.Didnt know its so much difference
              Plane 1:
              FreeWing F-15
              Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
              GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
              Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Sorry folks, desert colour scheme is taken by my F15 and A4.

Big lesson for me too, did not expect it to be this effective lol. But then again, that is the way it should be scale to I supposed. Maybe desert colour?
                If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

Working...
                X