Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow thanks! Just what i needed! Well, i realize there isn't really a guide scratch building, so i'm just working my way around and learn different stuff first. Most prolly becos of the complexity of scratch building.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi viper, You have the plans to this build? templates? anything you can spare? I want to build one of these also
      Oh and do you know where i can get a cheap power supply?

Comment

I'm really sorry,i do not have any plans avaliable in hardcopy, only softcopy which i drew out on a large piece of majong paper.

As for the powersupply, if you don't really feel like spending money from your pockets, the best alternative is a laptop adapter,computer powersupply which i'm very sure you have a few at home. If you feel like buying, check marketplace in daddyhobby, i bet some ppl are willing to release at a cheaper price or if not get from simlim towers,i just went down there yesterday and they sell a huge range of adapter 12V in 2A,3A,5A,6A,7A. around $20-$50
        Build it
        Fly it
        Crash it
        Fix it

Comment

Originally posted by javachip89 View Post
          Hi viper, You have the plans to this build? templates? anything you can spare? I want to build one of these also
          Oh and do you know where i can get a cheap power supply?
          I use a 3 cell 2200 mah lipo battery, if you must know
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
            I use a 3 cell 2200 mah lipo battery, if you must know
            Hi Sunstorm, if I am not mistaken, he is asking about the power supply for foam cutter.

Cheers

Comment

I use a 2200 mah 3 cell battery as a power supply for my foam cutter. The wire only draws 1-2 amps and it is about 70 cm long. I can vary the distance between the crocodile clips and increase or decrease the temperature accordingly.

Topic starter asked for a cheap power supply. There is nothing cheaper than using something you already own.
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
              X