Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

I was hoping the a-6 flies well. i have the f-16 stock setup with 800mah 20c 3s pack. Flies very well. Dont need full throttle.

Fly small have a ball
      Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Can you take the motor out and check max possible motor diameter the fan can take as well as the currecnt motor shaft size?

There are plenty of good motors available for a 55mm fan but the limitation is mostly the motor shaft diameter (2mm, 2.3mm, 3mm or 3.17mm......)

Comment

I dont think the motor can be taken out. Kyosho 'fixed' their motor to their fan. Unless finding another suitable fan will do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Warbird
            Can you take the motor out and check max possible motor diameter the fan can take as well as the currecnt motor shaft size?

There are plenty of good motors available for a 55mm fan but the limitation is mostly the motor shaft diameter (2mm, 2.3mm, 3mm or 3.17mm......)

I think too much trouble. The duct is no longer accessible until I crash
            Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X