X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Bro

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
    wats the setup??
    hi bro, i owe a rafale from warbird with twin motor doesnt gv me this problem..

my seup
    het 2w20 x 2
    esc 60A x 2
    batt 5000mAh 35-45c
    womotec fan x 2

Comment

hehe

Originally posted by f22 View Post
      hi bro, i owe a rafale from warbird with twin motor doesnt gv me this problem..

my seup
      het 2w20 x 2
      esc 60A x 2
      batt 5000mAh 35-45c
      womotec fan x 2
      wrong attachment on second photo

Comment

i wanted to shove in wemotec fans into my F-15.. but wat the heck.. i already have the HET fans installed

plus I only converted my Tx to 2.4ghz yesterday..

before the test video.. I was already blasting the motor setup.. the two thrust tubes just came right out the back.. must use stickier tape..

plus the motors were really hot after just 2 minutes of operations

Now i'm really concerned about the whole fan ripping off the intakes
        The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
          wrong attachment on second photo
          no probs mate..

U have one sweet set-up there

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
            Simply love the comments on the video. Lol
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
              Simply love the comments on the video. Lol
              lol.. nothing happened.. only a ringing in my ears...

unfortunately, I don't have a thrustmeter hooked up to this thing and I also did not fix in the thrust tubes for the efflux. However, I can safely tell you that even without thrust tubes, this baby will definitely fly.

Next video is better. I've put in the thrust tubes.

Comment

Comment

Trailblazer,

Nice videos...

at the start of the first video, when I saw the books stacked behind the nozzles of the plane, I was thinking... "wow... is this guy doing a thrust test by judging how far/fast the books move away??" haha....

for the second video, I expected your dog to freak out... but it did not... cool dog...

Sounds like you are having a bad cold... hope you are getting better.

I am assembling a bicentennial F15 too... will be doing the maiden flight this Sat =)

Comment

Originally posted by mun36 View Post
                    Trailblazer,

Nice videos...

at the start of the first video, when I saw the books stacked behind the nozzles of the plane, I was thinking... "wow... is this guy doing a thrust test by judging how far/fast the books move away??" haha....

for the second video, I expected your dog to freak out... but it did not... cool dog...

Sounds like you are having a bad cold... hope you are getting better.

I am assembling a bicentennial F15 too... will be doing the maiden flight this Sat =)
                    Location of maiden? Time?

Comment

i think its almost done

Comment

Working...
                      X