Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking up the new hobby

hello everyone. i always see people flying at hillview near bukit batok and evry time i went and see.till one day i finall went up to a gentle man and asked him on where to buy and get more information.he had told me that daddy hobby is where i can get cheap 2nd hand planes and get more info.also looking for a experienced flyer to guide me on my first buy and teach me some basics in exchange i dont mind paying or buying luch.looking forward to pick up this new hobby

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
    hello everyone. i always see people flying at hillview near bukit batok and evry time i went and see.till one day i finall went up to a gentle man and asked him on where to buy and get more information.he had told me that daddy hobby is where i can get cheap 2nd hand planes and get more info.also looking for a experienced flyer to guide me on my first buy and teach me some basics in exchange i dont mind paying or buying luch.looking forward to pick up this new hobby
    Welcome to the hobby! For a more fun-filled, less-costly/-painful start, refer to these threads first:

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

After doing some research and watching YouTube videos,I have decided to go into the world of quadcopter saw many people doing stunning fight video with it being very stable.any quadcopter professional around here where I can get advise from?

Comment

It has been 20+ yrs since i last flow rc and likewise, i'm starting from stretch all over again. hence i'm just as noob.

i chose quadcopter too as there are all the cool features available.

just finished building up the copter and troubleshooting. hopefully will get to do my maiden flight by national day this coming week.

see ya around and good luck, there are many nice people here and a few helped me alot.
          “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
          ― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
          X