This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't promise if you can't deliver !
    On top of that i dun know if you know what is politeness, you never responded to my last mail. The invisible man, one day he sends mails the next day he doesn't have even 1 minute to send a mail to say that he is overloaded with work. So at least if you have too much work send a mail saying that you can't because you are overloaded and i understand. I'm not that stupid !
    But don't give me this kind of lame excuse to protect yourself when you are wrong.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bartleby
      don't promise if you can't deliver !
      On top of that i dun know if you know what is politeness, you never responded to my last mail. The invisible man, one day he sends mails the next day he doesn't have even 1 minute to send a mail to say that he is overloaded with work. So at least if you have too much work send a mail saying that you can't because you are overloaded and i understand. I'm not that stupid !
      But don't give me this kind of lame excuse to protect yourself when you are wrong.

thank you
      It's people like you why I don't like to offer help. Maybe this is why you cannot get anyone to do the cutting for you. Good luck to you.

Comment

I don't recall promissing to do this for you. It was not a bussness deal that had taken place. It was somthing that I would try to see if it can be done. Why do I even bother...

Comment

Originally posted by I-Aquatic
          It's people like you why I don't like to offer help. Maybe this is why you cannot get anyone to do the cutting for you. Good luck to you.
          Why ? Because you can't stand people that are making you to face your mistakes or your unpoliteness ?
          You just prove just now that i was right ...

Thank you again

P.S.: by the way i found somebody to cut my pieces, no worries and thank you for being so concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by I-Aquatic
            I don't recall promissing to do this for you. It was not a bussness deal that had taken place. It was somthing that I would try to see if it can be done. Why do I even bother...
            I agree and this is not something i blame. What i blame is waiting for a reply from you just to know if you were able to cut one rib that i sent you in a dxf file. One rib to cut and never answer my mail ...
            As i told you, you just had to reply my mail saying something like: "sorry but i cant do it, i'm being overloaded with work now days" and that's it, chapter closed. I will not loose time waiting and would have looked else where earlier.

Comment

As long as it gets you off.

Comment

no probs ...
                and good luck guys to get CNC cut from I-Aquatic ... Send your dxf right now you will get an answer if it can be done maybe in 2 years down the road ...

Comment

Working...
                X