Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Folks, before brushless gimbal it took me a while to to get the right damper combo for a vibe and jello free vids. With brushless gimbal..getting rid of vibes and jello is just one flight away. Mount the gimbal, mount the action cam and you get the perfect vid. You dont even need post stabilisation! And the price od bgimbal isnt that prohibitive,,,in the sub 200-300 range

Comment

Bro Bozora, which gimbal you're talking about? I'd like to know as there are over 800 of them to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
        Bro Bozora, which gimbal you're talking about? I'd like to know as there are over 800 of them to choose from
        It's tough to name names, Speeder and I have tried a total of 3 Gimbals each have either the martinez or the alexmos board for stabilization and they all worked well. PM me if you want to know the specific brands.

For me my gimbal of choice needs to carry both my actioncamera and the accompanying divebox (safety first balls!!!)...not many out there, but there are.

Comment

Originally posted by guile View Post
          Or you can try calling Nigel from Drum Resources at Clementi near the MRT....

I got mine from his back in March, i think it was around $15 or much lesser for a container or 4 Moongels.
          thanks for the info bro guile...

Originally posted by bozora View Post
          It's tough to name names, Speeder and I have tried a total of 3 Gimbals each have either the martinez or the alexmos board for stabilization and they all worked well. PM me if you want to know the specific brands.

For me my gimbal of choice needs to carry both my actioncamera and the accompanying divebox (safety first balls!!!)...not many out there, but there are.
          bro bozora, how heavy is the brushless gimbal with the control board approximately?
          any idea?
          My Honcho Blog -
          My Honcho Youtube Channel -
          SGCrawlers Forum -
          Facebook -

Comment

wow i just saw this thread...
            i am new to AP and have a phantom with me.. now would like to try FPV... wanna get those that can connect to goggles and monitor... any recommendations?
            i just saw the first page about the ban on AP and FPV.. so where do you guys shoot? just don't post on youtube?

i stay near to toh guan.... so maybe can join in the meet and learn from you guys

Comment

Originally posted by icube View Post
              wow i just saw this thread...
              i am new to AP and have a phantom with me.. now would like to try FPV... wanna get those that can connect to goggles and monitor... any recommendations?
              i just saw the first page about the ban on AP and FPV.. so where do you guys shoot? just don't post on youtube?

i stay near to toh guan.... so maybe can join in the meet and learn from you guys
              Hi, Feel free to swing by SGDrifters at Toh Guan every Tue, Thur and Fri, We'll be more than glad to tell you more abt existing FPV solutions.

We are kinda busy though this week as we are rehearsing for a multi-rotors flyby (plus multirotor as flag bearer) at Bukit Batok CC for the upcoming CC Pre-NDP celebration nite. So pls call Zhirong at SGDrifters (97773765) before popping over. Cheers!!!

Comment

wah, serious .multicopter flyby . pls post video .

Comment

Originally posted by newmanhyde View Post
                  Ah Yes....it's a request from the organiser. First they wanted to raised the flag via the multi-rotor along with the pledge or national anthem...then they want the multirotors to move across the event stage (quite a big stage!!!

Pls note that this event is happening at BB community centre on 3rd August (Sat)

Comment

All set for Bukit Batok CC Pre NDP celebration 3 Aug 2013.

Attached Files

Comment

We have a similar event at Ulu Pandan CC. No flyby....but fun aerial vid nonetheless.

To see the vid just search for Ulu Pandan CC Youth Club in Facebook

Comment

What's that black boxy thing at the top of the cover?

Comment

Originally posted by evilmerlin View Post
                          What's that black boxy thing at the top of the cover?
                          Hi, The guai leds position downward is casting unwanted reflections shown up during video recording.

So I tape a bicycle LED blinker for night orientation.

Comment

very nice quad . if show my diy quad , it will loose face in front of the ppl. where you get your wooden props?

Comment

very nice quad . if show my diy quad , it will loose face in front of the ppl. where you get your wooden props?
                              Hi Bro, there's nothing to lose face...fact is I actually had a lot of respect for people who diy their craft and it shows that you are passionate abt the hobby

I got the 1047 Falten Speed Prop from Singapore Hobbies Supplies. It runs the motors cooler vs the slowfly props.
                              Last edited by bozora; 30-07-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                                All set for Bukit Batok CC Pre NDP celebration 3 Aug 2013.
                                Very nice. Looks like you got the Zenmuse too....did you update it to 3.14 firmware with the hibernation feature? Does it hibernate in mid air at times when you are doing fast manouvering? And does your landing gears show up when you tilt the camera downwards?

Comment

Working...
                                X