Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Li Ning Woods N90II, Rocks N33II, Apacs Stern 330 at Cheap Prices!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Li Ning Woods N90II, Rocks N33II, Apacs Stern 330 at Cheap Prices!

Hi folks,

Want to let go of my prized badminton rackets since i cannot play badminton anymore due to back injury. I bought these 3 just before i sustained my back injury and only played them less than 10 sessions. The Li Nings are as good as new, no cracks no knocks with only fine scratches sustained during very first stringing and not from playing. The Apacs have one small sticker dislodged.

1) Li Ning Woods N90II, stringed with Yonex BG65 Medium on tension 25. Condition 9.9/10 Selling at S$150 only

This is my all time favourite racket! Same model that Chinese Champion Lin Dan uses. Super light, very slight balance towards head. Smashes are hard once you hit sweet spot. Very very low vibration, good feel on soft touches. Even better if you string with BG66 but i prefer BG65. Retailed at over $300, played less than 5 times. As good as new.

2) Li Ning Rocks N33II, stringed with Yonex BG65 Medium on tension 25. Condition 9.9/10. Selling at $100 only

Bought this together with the Woods N90II as i wanted to try something harder to see if i can deliver hard smashes on tension 25 string. This is pretty balanced, harder frame than the N90II, if you prefer rackets with less flex and want to use it on lower tension strings in the region of 23-24, this is just right. Also low vibration. Played less than 10 times, slightly more than N90II. Also as good as new.

3) Apacs Stern 330. Stringed with Yonex BG65 Medium on tension 25. Condition 9/10. Selling at S$60 only

I got this when my badminton khaki told me Apacs came out with this super light weight racket and i am playing doubles, so i sometimes use this when i want faster reflex movements. Really very light, is balanced at centre, perfect for fast movements and retrievals at net.
    As mentioned above, a small piece of sticker got dislodged when i use the racket to "scoop" up shuttercocks from the wooden court. Other than that no cracks no knocks at all.

I am having difficulty posting pictures of all 3 rackets again. If interested let me know i can whatsapp you pics showing close ups at head and frame to verify.

FCFS!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1751.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	978266

Name:	IMAG1754.jpg
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	978267

Name:	IMAG1748.jpg
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	978268

Finally, here are the pictures!

Comment

Li Ning Woods N90II at S$120!

Li Ning Rocks N33I at $80!

Apacs Stern 330 at S$60!

Seriously worth it! No badminton players here?

Comment

Haha! Badminton player here! Ups for you bro, great rackets at cheap price!

Comment

Thks bro! Lol. Yah man...seems like they r going to waste! Hope some badminton lover here will take them

Comment

Haha, if only I have the money, I'll buy haha, but then again I a lot rackets le haha

Comment

Yah same I also have quite a few but these 3 very new wasted if they sit at home.

Comment

haha lemme see if i can save up for that n90 haha, will get back to you again

Comment

Lining Woods n Rocks sold to a nice bro for his kid. Apacs Stern330 still available at S$40 only!!! Super light weight racket at only S$40.

FCFS!

Comment

All rackets sold to nice fellow badminton players.

Thanks for support!

Comment

Working...
                    X