Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Wheels® Ford F-150

Hi Guys, i have a used but in great condition Power Wheels® Ford F-150 . Bought from USA. I dont think you can find one here.

Selling only $100.

See actual pics in the link below. The grey F150 truck

Specs below.

Explore Fisher-Price nursery essentials and toys for newborns and babies at Mattel.com. Shop top registry picks, developmental toys, and more!

Kids can take off on a real driving adventure in the Power Wheels® Ford F-150. With realistic side-view mirrors, built-in windshield, and roomy truck bed, kids will feel like they’re driving a real truck! They can even lift up the hood to find a realistic truck “engine.” Adding to the excitement, the truck’s big, rugged tires make it easy for kids to take their adventures off-road too!

• Big, rugged tires
    • Roomy truck bed for storage
    • Realistic engine detail
    • forward & reverse
    • Power Lock® Brake System
    • Drives on hard surfaces and grass

This has been modified, it has variable speed control (modded from a 18v drill switch), unlike the stock, which is a on/off switch. It was modded with pnuematic wheels, can go off road. Here's the catch, you need to use your own battery (12 to 18v) and charger. I am keeping my A123 cells batteries which i used for this. You can easily get a motorcycle battery @ ah boy @ sungei road for real cheap and wire it up to the connector. The connector i used is Power poles connector. I will include a stock 6v power wheels battery (which will not work with the truck with the variable speed mod).

I will provide my battery for test ride.

Collect at Blk118 Edgefield plains
    Nick 97683387
Working...
X