Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

280 Racing Quad (Quitting Sale)

Extra thick laminated 100% pure woven carbon fibre (shown on 4th picture)

4x EMAX 2300KV motors
    4x EMAX 12A BLheli escs (silicon weather protected) Many new props (balanced)

Free: (needs to configure/fix)
    Micro HKpilot Master Set (433mhz)
    Micro HKpilot set
    OpenPilot CC3D

Zero cracks, zero damages. Only did less than 20 casual flights. Feel free to examine it before purchase.

I'm giving the flight controllers for free because all 3 sometime gives me errors. I'm thinking something is wrong with my setup or stuff, I can't be bothered to fiddle with it so maybe you have better luck with them.

No bargains, price of everything worth many times more than what I'm asking for. I'm clearing everything as I'm taking a break from racing quads.

Note: only for pros who knows what this is and how to setup. Highly recommended that you use your own flight controller before messing with the troublesome APMs I'm giving. Soldering required.

Contact - 84448677
    Collection Bukit Batok

All for S$100. Self-collect only.

Motor and esc guranteed working with perfect ball bearings (come on, less than 20 flights and it's just slow flight, what do you expect?)

Only the flight controller is giving me problems. CC3D and APM Master set does not detect ESC (But I've tested all 4 ESC that are working perfectly fine when tested individually directly with RX). I'm guessing maybe the distrobution board have issues or something. My previous master set distro board failed and had replaced it before but now the same problem after another 10 flights. I don't get it.

Anyway, new distro baord(non-BEC) works fine.

Do note, these are FREE flight controllers, don't come bother me if you have troubles with them because I don't want to deal with them anymore.

Comment

Sold! Thanks for viewing.

Comment

Working...
      X