Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearance sales

I am now in the stage of this hobby where I know what I want and I am getting rid of my unwanted stuff

The following items are for sale.

1. Modded DX6i Combo

Price: SGD 80

A backlight mod has been installed into it. Two switches broke before and have been repaired. Rechargeable NiCd batteries are included in the radio and its battery cover is sealed with epoxy. A charger will be included in this combo.

2. Crashed Spedix 250 Hexacopter Combo

Price: SGD 40

The spedix hexacopter has 6 escs and motors, a power distribution board and a CC3D mounted into it. It does not come with any receivers.

The Spedix 250 Hexacopter has been crashed before. It has a broken leg and damaged bottom plate. Spare parts can be bought from Radio Control Sports.

Included in this combo are lots of spare props. One DSM2 receiver that came in the kit. Some spare screws. One spare ESC.

3. Carry Case

Price: SGD 50

It was the case that I bought to use alongside the Spedix 250 hexacopter. It has already been cut to fit a transmitter and three other rectangular empty boxes that can be used to fit other things.

I will include the keys to lock and unlock the case.

4. Spektrum AR610 Receiver

Price: SGD 30

5. KDS Ebar V1

Price: SGD 70

The KDS Ebar V1 is a flybarless unit from KDS and it is easy to setup with the included programming box.

6. Align 3GX Flybarless Unit

I got this unit from a second hand helicopter model that I bought. It came with no accessories whatsoever. I removed it from the model and I don't know how to use it, hence I am selling it.

7. CC3D Controllers x 2

Price: SGD 10 each

8. HK450 Custom Mod with Spares combo

Price: SGD 100

It originally started out as the HK450TT Pro V2 kit. Now it has been modded to accept 6s batteries. The gyro mount has been upgraded to metal. The tail drive has been changed from torque tube to belt.

Also included in this combo are lots of spares of the helicopter. Swashplate, tail booms, main blades, tail boades, main gears, extra belts, extra tail boom holders, DFC head spares, non-dfc head spares, etc. I will throw in ALL the spare parts that I ever bought for this heli.

No electronics are included. The buyer is expected to have good skill at building mode helicopters to get it flying.

9. LilliPut LCD Monitor

Price: SGD 200

One cloverleaf antenna and one flat plate antenna are included along with its original charger and instruction manual.

10. Naza M Lite (Upgraded to V2)

Price: SGD 100

11. 3S 2000 mah Lithium Polymer Battery Packs x 9

Price: SGD 10 each

12. Crashed MCPX

It includes Lynx canopy, an old damage canopy, a spare frame, spare blades, 8 batteries for the MCPX, 2 parallel charging boards, spare tail booms, spare screws,

hi. keen with item 2 and 12. PM'd u. thanks.

Comment

Hi boss can you call me 92392748

Comment

96360050 Text/whatsapp me thanks

Comment

Only the following items are left

1. Dx6i
          2. Lilliput LCD monitor
          3. Carry case

The rest of the items are sold.

Comment

Check your pm. I have PMed you.