Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWTS - eFuel 1200W Power Supply

Selling one used eFuel 1200W power supply unit.

$205 FIXED.

FIXED means price is fixed. Lowballers and "not serious guys" will be black listed in my signature.

PM to deal.
    My Black List:

My friend wants to offer $160 fixed, can?

Comment

Originally posted by nanofly View Post
      My friend wants to offer $160 fixed, can?
      That's a great price. I already own one, so I don't need one - but someone should buy it. Is it the 24v or 30v model?

Comment

Is the new model, 50A/30V.
        My Black List:

Comment

Nanofly, if you are serious I can grab this psu at 205 and let u have mine for 160 becos I want 30V to bring out full potential of PL8.
          Too many helis!

Comment

My friend wants the 50A, he says the 60A will trip circuit breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by nanofly View Post
              My friend wants the 50A, he says the 60A will trip circuit breaker.
              That's only true if operating at 60A on a heavily loaded circuit. If that is the case, then operate with a lower load, the power supply claiming to be able to supply 60A doesn't mean it will supply 60A into your load.

Comment

The trip happens at the moment the PSU is switched on. It is caused by the inrush current (at the AC input),
                it has nothing to do with the continuous DC current (be it 50A or 60A).
                The inrush current limiting design of the 60A version (the older one) is not as good as the 50A version.
                I think SkyRC knew the problem that why they came out with the 50A version with lower inrush current.

Comment

The trip happens the first time u plugged into the mains and switch on.
                  After that it does not trip again, even powering on and off the psu.
                  I do not power off the mains.
                  Too many helis!

Comment

Working...
                  X