• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the meaning of "kajiao" ?

Comment

Originally posted by nanofly View Post
      What is the meaning of "kajiao" ?
      It means "搅局" or "瞎搅活".
      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

closed.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
          It means "搅局" or "瞎搅活".
          请问何谓"搅局"?

他说他是 "complete asshole" 是什么意思?

Comment

请问何谓"搅局"?
            搅局嘛,“搅“就是搅局的搅,”局“就是搅局的局。明白不?
            现在人家有个局,那你去搅他的局,这不就是搅局吗?

他说他是 "complete asshole" 是什么意思?
            “asshole“是个脏字,乃”屁眼“也。俗称” 阿苏“。
            “complete“就是完美的意思。此人很自负,也挺逗的,骂自己是”阿苏“,还在前面加个” 完美“。
            呵呵,真搞笑。稀有品种,难得。
            Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

我只不过是要跟他理论嘛,干嘛用脏字呀。真是的。这人不健康。脑筋缺根线吧。买卖不在仁义在。

Comment

TS stating singapore forumer are asshole???

Can I screenshot this and report to the authorities??
                I love PAP

Comment

Go ahead and report, in reference to the 2 shining examples of Singaporean behaviours - I do believe my description is correct.

Comment

You are selling used items in a few threads, but you on another thread advising newbies not to get used items, telling newbies not fly heli if they cannot afford new stuff.

Comment

So you agree that you insult all Singaporean forumers are asshole as per mentioned in your signature?
                      Yes or No?
                      I love PAP

Comment

i have to warn you that it is a very serious offend in Singapore for such a statement as stated in your signature.
                        I love PAP

Comment

Oh? Under what act? Which section? There was no racism in that statement, it's a general description.. Which also describes how you are behaving at the moment - instead of looking at what they have done. You know what, I've had it.. Go get the administration to remove me. I don't really care anyway. Bunch of brainless cheapskate fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr84 View Post
                            Oh? Under what act? Which section? There was no racism in that statement, it's a general description.. Which also describes how you are behaving at the moment - instead of looking at what they have done. You know what, I've had it.. Go get the administration to remove me. I don't really care anyway. Bunch of brainless cheapskate fools.
                            sedition act. http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rc...83339334,d.c2E

Comment

this one is easier to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seditio...28Singapore%29

don't get excited by ppl you deem as despicable and start posting snide remarks. there are ppl around the world who are cheapskate and lowballers are present in every forum.

this is not unique to Singaporeans, everyone in the world has a right to negotiate, you have a right to refuse. but if you post online such remarks it can lead to an offence if reported.

Comment

since you want to be technical, they have already done - (d) to raise discontent or disaffection amongst the citizens of Singapore or the residents in Singapore; to me.
                                that was not negotiating - but forget it, you've proven your inability to read. i give up. hope you are happy with this description then.

Comment

Working...
                                X