Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: 50cc Starter Kit (Servos and Engine!)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: 50cc Starter Kit (Servos and Engine!)

Hi Everyone, I'm clearing some of the bits and bobs I have ...

Offering a 50cc "starter kit" for anyone looking to set up a gas plane on a shoestring. Takes the bite out of the costs of the electronics and airframe.

The 'kit' includes:

1. 5 x high torque digital metal geared HD-9150 servos. (2 x elevator, 2 x aileron, 1 x rudder) These are still the benchmark when it comes to budget non name brand giant scale servos. Used by many around the world, these were the servos that really brought the cost of setting up a big gasser down. Unlike many china brands, these have no issues with centering, transitional torque, slop or reliability. I have used them extensively and have aggregated at least several hundred flights with them, including some hard hucking down on the deck. At this price, why take a risk with anything else? Will include the heavy duty extensions required to setup a giant scale plane. Servos will fit in a 20 or 100cc too and I do like the way they turn the rudder into a wicked weapon in the smaller planes! No more blow out on the ailerons either.

2. 1 x CRRC Pro GP 50R engine. Yes, this is another DA 50 clone, but no different from the DL in that regard. In fact, I think both factories used the same cylinder head castings. The GP50R does have a much nicer CNC'd crankcase.. About the same as the DLE - easy starting and decent running. Unlike the DLE, this one comes with a pitts muffler stock!

Asking $150 for either the engine or the servos, or $250 for both! Now that's a great way to start flying giant scale for mini costs.

Genuine buyers, please contact me at corruptibleseed@gmail.com. No PMs, please.

Thank you.

btw, I have quite a few of these servos, so when I say aggregated I meant over several planes and many servos, not just the one set!

Comment

Working...
    X