Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fieldview 555 FPV 5" monitor + accessories

HI Guys,

as the saying goes, "my loss your gain". Selling off my Fieldview 555 FPV monitor + accessories brand new (used only one flight for test purpose) bought off HK in Sept due to compatibility issues. Very good condition 9.5.

1- Fieldview 555 Monitor bought at USD$100.94 (~ SGD$ 125)
    2- F970 Lipo Battery (specifically for this monitor) + Charger + M500 Battery mounting plate bought at USD$55.38 (~ $68.90)

This is a nice size monitor that can be mounted onto your transmitter with the appropriate mounts + the convenience of a portable battery pack.

Selling off the whole set at SGD$160nett.

Please remember before low balling that as these are all imported, there are shipping prices that you need to factor in.

Please sms me at 90489199 to cash carry before Friday as I will be travelling till Sunday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fieldview 555.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	994703Click image for larger version

Name:	mounting plate.jpg
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	994704Click image for larger version

Name:	batt and charger.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	994705

Forgot to add that the monitor comes with the plastic shroud as well as charger should it not be used with the battery pack.

Originally posted by diverboy75 View Post
    HI Guys,

as the saying goes, "my loss your gain". Selling off my Fieldview 555 FPV monitor + accessories brand new (used only one flight for test purpose) bought off HK in Sept due to compatibility issues. Very good condition 9.5.

1- Fieldview 555 Monitor bought at USD$100.94 (~ SGD$ 125)
    2- F970 Lipo Battery (specifically for this monitor) + Charger + M500 Battery mounting plate bought at USD$55.38 (~ $68.90)

This is a nice size monitor that can be mounted onto your transmitter with the appropriate mounts + the convenience of a portable battery pack.

Selling off the whole set at SGD$160nett.

Please remember before low balling that as these are all imported, there are shipping prices that you need to factor in.

Please sms me at 90489199 to cash carry before Friday as I will be travelling till Sunday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128248[/ATTACH]

Comment

upzzz, surely there are takers on such a good piece of equipment for FPV'ers?

Comment

Working...
      X