Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage sale (rc) - change of hobby

Hi all,

I would like to bring your attention to a garage sale that I will be having. Here are the relevant details

Location: STAIRCASE LOBBY OUTSIDE LIFT A on the 9th Floor, Singapore 530527 (BLOCK 527, HOUGANG AVENUE 6)

When am I selling?: This weekend (Sat and possibly Sunday) from 12pm till 5pm. Selling stops if there is noticeable rain activity.

What you will be getting?: Some refreshments and great deals. If you bother to come down and grace me with your time, I will make sure that your time will be very well spent.

What am I selling?: Nitro helis, Planes, Gas Heli, Planes, Tx, Powered and unpowered gliders, general accessories, Tools and Accessories, Servos, Fuel Tanks, Nitro Fuel, Parts to make Quads, and many items more than I can find time to list.

Why am I selling?: I horded quite a lot of stuff thinking that I can work on them but I realized that its not my cup of tea. What a mistake!

Who can I contact for more info?: Me! My contact number is 8138-seven-three-28.

What about those things that I can't sell?: I will donate it to my school should they choose to accept it.

What happens to the revenue?: It will go towards the funding of refreshments and my college education. If I do get a lot of money, a portion will be donated to charity.

---

I will update this post as I prep for the sale so you can get info by coming to this thread. Alternatively, you can contact me at 8138-seven-three-28 for updates.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice time!

Some great items not to be missed: 3.2m composite D wing glider, Futaba servos, Futaba 12FG. 1 x nitro Yak 54 plane, a nitro Bi plane.

Comment

Nitro Helis on sale
      One 90 sized Hirobo Freya (This one may not be in good condition)
      One 70 sized Hirobo Freya
      One 30 sized Trainer (Hirobo) (This one may not be in good condition)

Gas Helis for sale
      One Hirobo Eagle
      One Voyager GS

Several Accessories, Blades available.

Comment

One skeletal Trex 500/550 clone is on sale as well. It lacks servos and blades.

Comment

Yes, it is a fire sale. My motive is to clear all my RC items by the end of the week so I can start uni on 8th Aug afresh.

Comment

So yeah, there are no asking prices. Seriously.

Comment

These are some pictures of the things that I am selling

Planes for sale
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20130718-WA0004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	975797

Helis for sale

Name:	IMG-20130718-WA0006.jpg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	975798

Tools and Acc for sale

Name:	IMG-20130718-WA0008.jpg
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	975799

And yes, I am under a barrage of smses and whatsapp now. I seek your understanding for my late reply if any.

Comment

That should be it for tonight. I will continue with the replies tmr morning. (I need to get my sleep for work tmr) Cheers!

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for the late update! Was busy with arranging my collection.

Just one update today... The sale in on tmr!

Name:	20130719_224429.jpg
Size:	586.9 KB
ID:	975802

Name:	20130719_224436(0).jpg
Size:	555.1 KB
ID:	975803

Comment

This guy gt serious stuffs for sale... ups for him.. cmon guys. Support the sale tmr..
                    Cheers..

Comment

Hey thanks eekin and everybody for the support! I have a few more items to sell and some bits and pieces.

These are the pulsar 3.* m glider, the super skybolt biplane (nitro), the cobra 17 unpowered glider and the hirobo sceadu 50.

Do drop by if you can make it!

Thanks again for your support and I wish all of you a happy flying xp!

Cheers!

Name:	20130720_141259.jpg
Size:	415.5 KB
ID:	975806

Name:	20130720_141303.jpg
Size:	470.3 KB
ID:	975807

Comment

Hi,

Interested in the Skybolt. Would u be interested to part without the engine. Not in Sg now but if prce is right would get someone to pick it up for me. Pm me pls

Tq

Comment

Somebody has reserved the biplane till tmr. I'll let you know when it becomes available thanks!

Comment

I just want to say thank you to jellykaya for his great sale.

Comment

Working...
                            X