Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS New FLYSKY GT3C (Chrome)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, a friend who I've ordered this for was unable to commit buying it.

It is brand new and tested working. This is pretty much the lightest LCD TX available in the market and it normally comes in Orange but what I have here is the rare Chrome version. All included, box, TX, RX, CD, 2x Grips(Small and Large) bind plug, LiPo and USB Charge plug.

The RX for this is the same as the ones used for GT2, GT3B, GTX3, etc. Basically, any FlySky or Flysky-rebranded 3ch RX works for this.

I'm selling this for S$90
    Please do not negotiate further and do not play with me. I am already very disappointed.

Self collect at Bt Batok.
    Contact - 84448677

I'm personally using one of this TX and had explored the internal mechanism for mine, the widely known issue of the On/Off button is already resolved in this latest batch with a special cable hold-down and hotglued by factory. If you ever face the switch problem, you can either resolder-it back by yourself or I'll do it for you for free. After many months, mine is still rocking fine without any problems and I don't see any reasons for it to ever be disconnecting again. If you wish to, I can open up to prove to you this updated feature and at the same time show you the large ball bearing for the steering wheel that a GT3B is lacking.

Reserved for tomorrow.

Backup Buyer for Wednesday.

Comment

Sold. Thanks for viewing.

Comment

Working...
      X