Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS planes to fund other interests

Hi fellow rc bros, have a few planes to sell as i want to raise money to fund my electric buggy.

1) FMS Hellcat 1100mm(PNP)
    Bought from JH for $179 a couple of months back. Sadly.. crashed once motor mount broke and fuel tank at the bottom dropped off. but no worries all repairs are done and definitely fight worthy. Stock electronics.
    Cosmetically: 7/10
    Performance:9/10
    Selling @ $100

2) Monton 1600V (PNP)
    Bought online for approx $150 including shipping. Only about a month old. balsa wings with fiberglass body for strength and stability. due to belly landings, minor hairline cracks on belly in inevitable but i also have fibercloth the inner walls of the fuselage for additional strength. NO CRASHES.
    Cosmetically:8.5/10
    Performance:9/10
    Selling @ $100

SPECIAL OFFER TAKE BOTH PLANES FOR $180

might consider to also throw in a used mini cessna for free to sweeten the deal if buyer is easy going and transaction is fast and clean. however, dont expect much from it, cessna only comes with wing servo. rather give it instead of throwing it to the dump.

Collection at the West. PM me with your number, preferably you have a whatsapp account so i can send you pictures if interested.

*Sorry mod for double posting, accidentally pressed the submit thread button instead of preview.

upup.

Comment

Up.

Comment

ups.

Comment

Ups. Prices are slightly negotiable, give me a pm(: if the price is right, I'll let it go!

Comment

ups

Comment

FMS 1100mm Hellcat going for $90. LELONGLELONG!

Comment

Monton 1600V not for sale anymore. FMS 1100mm Hellcat $90 negotiable! Just drop me a pm~

Comment

Working...
                X